520 reviews analysed
1. Lavazza Super Crema Whole Bean Coffee Blend, Medium Espresso Roast, 2.2-Pound Bag
2. Lavazza Caffe Espresso Whole Bean Coffee Blend, Medium Roast, 2.2-Pound Bag
3. Café Sello Rojo Espresso | 100% Colombian Dark Roast Ground Arabica Coffee | Freshly Vacuum Sealed in Bricks | 10 Ounce (Pack of 1)
- 100% COLOMBIAN ARABICA ESPRESSO: Pure Arabica Colombian espresso. No blends. Features a dark roast & medium grind, forming a balanced body with bold flavor, yet light notes of sweetness. Sello Rojo espresso is freshly roasted and vacuum-sealed at the origin to preserve its freshness, lush aroma, and gourmet rich flavor
- BEHIND THE BEANS: Sello Rojo’s espresso is sourced directly from family farms who take pride in their meticulously hand-picked coffee beans. Harvested at their peak, our roasted coffee beans are pristinely washed and sundried to perfection. All production occurs at the source, taking artisanal care to achieve our coveted EXCELSO grading classification
- COFFEE’S PRIME CLIMATE: The Andes Green Mountains provide the perfect recipe of elevation, soil, and climate for our coffee’s globally recognized quality. Cafe Sello Rojo is committed to 100% Colombian coffee, never blended with lower quality coffees
- THE BEST BREW: For the finest brewing experience, scoop one leveled tablespoon of Cafe Sello Rojo Colombian Espresso ground per small cup of water into your filter. Pour hot (not boiling) water over in uniform, circular movements until fully soaked. To extend shelf life, please store in an opaque, airtight container in a cool place (preferably refrigerated)
- SMOOTH & FLAVORFUL ESPRESSO: A staple since 1933, Cafe Sello Rojo dark roast espresso is a household brand in the country known for superior coffee beans – Includes one, 10 ounce bag
4. illy Classico Ground Espresso, Medium Roast, 100% Arabica Coffee BlendCan, 8.8 Ounce (Pack of 6)
- Classico Medium Roast: Composed of 9 of the finest Arabica coffee sources worldwide, the medium roast features a rich and balanced taste with notes of caramel and chocolate.
- World’s Most Ethical Coffee: illy caffè was named on Ethisphere’s list for the seventh consecutive year, among just a handful of honorees in the beverage industry, highlighting illy’s achievement of leading with integrity.
- 100% Arabica Coffee: We could offer you every roast and blend under the sun, but we’d rather give you the perfect one. We’ve spent eight decades refining a singular, signature blend of ground coffee—celebrated as the pinnacle of what coffee can be.
- Freshly Brewed Perfection: Finely ground to provide optimal extraction with espresso machines that take ground, tamped coffee. illy coffee is packed in an air-free, pressurized can that enhances and seals in aromas and oils, for perfect coffee.
- Sip. Savor. Be Inspired: illy believes in sustainable quality and boasts more than 30 years dedicated to perfecting coffee bean growing methods to obtain a harvest that is socially, economically, and environmentally sustainable and responsible.
5. Coffeevac 1 lb – The Ultimate Vacuum Sealed Coffee Container, Black Cap & Body
- Europe’s # 1 coffee container – Maintains aroma and rich, full coffee flavor
- Patented system creates a partial vacuum seal and keeps Coffee – Fresher for Longer
- Multiuse – Allows products to breathe and degas, without letting oxygen in
- NSF – Tested and Certified, FDA Approved – Food Grade – Airtight, Moisture free and recyclable
- Coffee grounds or beans – 16 oz. / 500g / 1.85 liter / Dimensions: 7-3/4″ tall x 4-7/8″ diameter (19.5 cm x 12 cm)
6. Coffee Container MOICO Coffee Stainless Steel Container-One Way Co2 Valve Airtight Coffee Canister with Coffee Scoop ＆ Travel Jar(Black,16oz+0.65oz)
- ☕[HIGH-QUALITY RESISTANT STAINLESS STILL CANISTER] Our airtight vacuum sealed coffee canister is carefully crafted with premium food-grade stainless-steel metal with a metal clamp. You pay for prime quality ground and whole beans, please let our container to take care of them and to maintain your favorite coffee for a long-lasting of freshness
- ☕[THE SECRET OF LONG-LASTING PRESERVATION] MOICO zero-BPA Coffee Canister have one-way valves to release co2 but lock out oxygen, protection from light and moisture. Keep your coffee fresh. Even after a long time, the scent of coffee still strong. Open the MOICO coffee canisters, you will be drawn in a heady aroma of coffee
- ☕[HUMANISTIC DESIGN] You can set the storage date or expiry date with a numerical day and month tracker on the lid of MOICO airtight coffee canister. This will help you keep track of the freshness of your coffee to prevent waste and don’t miss the perfect time to drink coffee
- ☕[EXTRAS COFFEE SPOON AND TRAVEL JAR FOR FREE] You don’t need to look for a spoon everywhere anymore! The unique design of a spoon can be attached to the jar. You even get a stainless steel coffee spoon with smooth silicone handles for more precise brewing. And we match in a 0.65-ounce high-quality stainless steel travel jar, take the Travel Jar, you can drink your favorite coffee anytime and anywhere
- ☕[SERVICE & GUARANTEE] We have confidence in our coffee container. If you have any questions or concerns about our canister, just feel free to contact us for the first time. We will provide a 24-months refund or free change, and we promise to reply to you within 12 hours with a satisfactory solution
7. Tazzina Siena dark roast Whole Bean Espresso, 12 oz vacuum sealed bags
This is a similar blend of estate coffees as the Caffè, but a darker roast. It is quite interesting how the roast changes the flavor. You will notice a good body, a toasted nut aroma, strong slightly sharp taste with a long finish and the astringency to please palates that like acidic flavors (12 oz bag)
8. Tazzina Caffè Italian style medium roast Whole Bean Espresso, 12 oz vacuum sealed bags
A medium espresso roast of South and Central American, and African coffees, from specific estates. It has a full body, smooth, caramel texture, nutty aroma, an initial burst of flavor of coffee, chocolate and nuts. The finish is long lived, very pleasing, with a hint of bitterness as in a dark, chocolate. (12 oz bag)
9. Julius Meinl: "Crema Espresso Classico," Medium Roasted Coffee Beans, 1kg / 35oz
- “Crema Espresso Classico,” premium Arabica and Robusta beans with a medium roast. This blend stimulates every coffee lover’s taste buds with its defined, intense aroma and very rich, persistent, dark brown crema.
- A bag of 1 kg (2 lb 3 oz), which makes 66 double espresso shots. AROMA: very intense & penetrating. CREMA: very rich, persistent, dark brown. FLAVOR: creamy, balanced, persistent bitter chocolate. ROAST LEVEL: 3 out of 5.
- PACKAGING: Imported from Vienna in a state of the art 100% recyclable packaging – nitrogen flushed, high-barrier air-tight foils, degassed with one-way valve. As Europe’s leading roaster, huge packaging investments were made to retain the freshness for a very long time (less than 2% oxygen).
- LEADING COMPANY: Julius Meinl is THE ambassador of UNESCO coffeehouse culture since 1862 (160 years) as the first roaster and constant innovation. Serves 70 countries and 40,000 customers daily. SOCIALLY RESPONSIBLE: Fair Trade, Kosher Certified, 4 C Association, Rainforest Alliance.
- DIRECTIONS: Smooth and low in acidity & may be used for espresso (15g for double shot) or filter coffee and enjoyed throughout the day. Once opened, store in an air sealed container to retain the flavor.
Julius Meinl is proud to be THE ambassador of Viennese coffeehouse culture (UNESCO World Cultural Heritage) since 1862.
As the first professional roaster in Europe and through constant innovation, Julius Meinl has built a unique and highly successful coffee culture based on Viennese tradition, standing for expertise, tradition, and premium quality products.
STATE OF THE ART PACKAGING
- NITROGEN-FLUSHED DEGASSING, ONE-WAY VALVE: Whole beans are packed in bags with one-way valve enabling roast gases to escape without allowing air in (less than 2% oxygen)
- VACUUM: Ground coffee is packed under vacuum
- FOILS: To protect the sensitive roasted coffee from oxygen, odor, humidity, heat, and light, it is packed in high-barrier air-tight foils immediately
- Extensive know-how in green coffee purchasing and established relationships with farmers
- A careful selection of beans by the 5th generation Meinl family and a typical Viennese roasting by specialists helps ensure the perfect cup of coffee
One of the Oldest Roasters – 160 years
- 1862 – Julius Meinl I opens a spice shop in Vienna’s city centre selling green coffee beans, cocoa, tea, spices, rice, and sugar
- 1877 – Julius Meinl II revolutionizes coffee roasting – for the first time, the beans did not contact coal gases and were free from an aftertaste while retaining the full natural aroma
- 1913 – Largest roaster in the Austro-Hungarian Empire and largest coffee and tea importer in Central Europe populated with 50 million
- Fair Trade – guarantees importers, roasters, and coffee traders pay a minimum to farmers
- Kosher – human rights, religious freedom
- Rainforest Alliance – NGO to conserve biodiversity
- 4C Association – contribute to a better coffee world
- 100% recyclable packaging
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Vacuum Sealed Espresso Beans for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!