950 reviews analysed
1. Oreck Commercial XL Commercial Upright Vacuum Cleaner, XL2100RHS
- Upright vacuum cleaner with 12-inch-wide cleaning path is better suited for cleaning low pile carpets than typical canister vacuum cleaners and takes up less space for storage
- Helping Hand handle has received Ease-of-Use Commendation from Arthritis Foundation
- on/off switch is located in handgrip for convenience
- Automatic floor adjustment enables the vacuum cleaner to move between carpets and hard surfaces without changes to manual settings
- Powerful, high-speed, balanced brush roll with double helix brushes whirls at 6,500 RPM and move debris toward the vacuum inlet for cleaning
- Measures 6 x 13 x 35 inches (H x W x D)
- weighs 8.2 pounds
The Oreck XL Commercial Upright Vacuum is a commercial grade vacuum that offers all the power and performance you expect from an Oreck. This versatile upright makes it easy to keep your business clean. It gets up close to cabinets and baseboards and fits easily under most furniture, clothes racks, chairs and desks. It can be used on all surfaces including carpet, wood, laminate and tile with no manual height adjustment.
Weighing about 9 pounds, it’s lightweight and covers a 12″ wide area which makes cleaning easy and quick. It has the exclusive Microsweep feature that allows you to switch from carpet to bare floors with no adjustments and a 630 cubic inch “top fill” bag. Cord guard prevents cord damage. Fingertip-controlled on/off switch. Ingenious top-fill design ensures no loss of suction and keeps power at maximum even while bag fills.
This model comes with a 1-year commercial warranty as well as a 1-year warranty on the belt.
2. Hoover Commercial CH53010 TaskVac Bagless Lightweight Upright Vacuum, 13-Inch
Task Vac Bagless Upright- Fingertip On/Off Switch, Manual 5-Position Height Adjustment, 35-Ft. 3-Wire Cord, Non-Marking Furniture Guard, Belt View Window, System Check Indicator, Easy Belt Change System & Brush roll Access, 8-Ft. Stretch Hose, Tools On Board- 12Made in: United States Dimensions: 32.5 X 16 X 12Brand: Hoover Company Item Weight: 23includes: Unit Instruction Guide
3. Sanitaire, SL4410A Professional Bagless Upright Commercial Vacuum with Tools
- Commercial-rated, light-duty machines designed to provide the clean you need. Simplified. Streamlined. Built for your business — and your budget.
- Removeable dirt cup holds 1 quart of dirt and debris and lowers your cost of ownership by eliminating the need for vacuum bags.
- 13-inch cleaning path and 5 height adjustment settings allows this unit to tackle various types of carpet.
- Clean multiple surfaces on and above the floor with on-board tools like crevice tool, combination dusting brush/upholstery tool and extension wand.
- Commercial, 30-foot power cord to reduce the need to switch plugs as often, and provides a potential cleaning area of 4, 680 sq. ft.
- Power Source Type: Corded Electric
Get the “just right” clean for your business—and your budget—with the Sanitaire PROFESSIONAL Upright Vacuum with on-board tools for above floor cleaning. This commercial-rated, light-duty machine is designed especially for your needs. Simplified and streamlined to fit your business, it’s the affordable option that works as hard as you do.
4. Hoover Commercial C1660-900 Hush Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner
- 12-amp motor picks up dirt and debris, as well as small objects such as staples and paperclips
- Twin-chamber bagless system with HEPA filter captures 99.97% of particles greater than 0.3 micrometers, traps dirt in a sealed chamber, and does not require buying or changing vacuum bags
- Power-surge switch gives extra power for picking up dirt in heavily soiled areas
- “Hush” mode for quiet operation. Non-Marking Furniture Guard – Reduce walls and baseboard nicks and scratches
- Cleaning accessories include stretch hose, extension wand, upholstery nozzle, dusting brush, and crevice tool for cleaning surfaces and hard-to-reach areas
Versatile and quiet, the Hoover C1660-900 Hush bagless commercial vacuum cleaner combines convenience and power in one complete appliance. You can use the C1660-900 upright vacuum at virtually any hour due to its HUSH Mode option. With the HUSH Mode on, the C1660-900 quietly picks up dirt and dust without major disturbances. The C1660-900 uses HEPA filtration to clean the dust away from your home. It clears out 99.97% of particles 0.3 microns or larger, and is the perfect implement for allergy or asthma sufferers. This bagless vacuum cleaner’s cleaning path is 15″, which is considerably wider than other commercial vacuums. That means you can pick up more dirt in one pass, and it also features non-marking furniture guards in case you bump into your antique lounge chair. Warning: To reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, or injury: • Do not use outdoors or on wet surfaces. • Connect to a suitable extension cord. See “Extension cord instructions”. • Connect to a properly grounded outlet only. See “Grounding Instructions”. • Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children. Do not allow vacuum cleaner to be used as a toy or to run unattended at any time. • Keep hair, loose clothing, fingers, feet and all parts of body away from openings, rotating agitator and other moving parts. Do not operate cleaner in bare feet or when wearing open toe shoes or sandals. • Do not pick up anything that is burning or smoking, such as cigarettes, matches, or hot ashes. • Do not use to pick up flammable or combustible materials such as gasoline or fine wood standings or use in areas where they may be present. • Avoid picking up hard, sharp objects with the cleaner. They may damage the cleaner. • Always turn off this appliance before connecting or disconnecting hose. • Do not use without dirt cup or filters in place. Empty dirt cup and clean filters frequently when picking up very fine materials such as powder. • Use extra care when cleaning on stairs. • Do not put any object into openings. Do not use with any opening blocked; keep free of dust, lint, hair, or anything that may reduce air flow. • Do not pull or carry by cord, use cord as a handle, close door on cord or pull cord around sharp edges or corners. Do not run appliance over cord. Keep cord away from heated surfaces. • Always disconnect cord from electrical outlet before servicing the cleaner. • Unplug cleaner when not in use. Turn off all controls before unplugging. • Do not unplug by pulling on cord. To unplug, grasp the plug, not the cord. Never handle plug or appliance with wet hands. • Do not use with damaged cord or plug. If appliance is not working as it should, has been dropped, damaged, left outdoors, or dropped into water, take it to a Hoover Factory Service Center or Authorized Hoover Warranty Service Dealer (Depot). • Use vacuum cleaner only for its intended use as described in the instructions. Use only attachments recommended by The Hoover Company; others may cause hazards. The toll-free number for Hoover Customer Service is (800) 944-9200.
5. Sanitaire Tradition Upright Bagged Commercial Vacuum, SC886G
- Extended Life Motor provides more than 2,000 hours of commercial-grade cleaning performance, which is 5 times the motor life of the average household vacuum.
- Durable structure includes a chrome hood that’s safe for tough environments and a looped handle for comfort.
- Unique maintenance features, like the tool-free brush roll and belt replacement, Quick KleenTM Fan Chamber, and metal clip bag release system, make this commercial vacuum easy-to-use and easy-to-maintain.
- Large-capacity shake out bag holds up to 18 quarts of dirt and debris for less interruption while cleaning. Sound Level – 79 dBA
- Commercial-grade detachable power cord is durable and has a 50-foot reach to reduce the need to switch plugs as often, and provides a potential cleaning area of 7,800 sq. ft.
The Sanitaire TRADITION Upright Commercial Vacuum utilizes heavy-duty features to give you longevity of use and a more productive machine at a low cost of ownership. The chrome hood protects the machine in tough environments, while its Extended Life Motor gives more than 2,000 hours of commercial cleaning power. The large shake out bag holds up to 18 quarts of dirt and debris before it needs to be emptied. The TRADITION Upright Commercial Vacuum is also easy to maintain with special features like its Chrome Brush Roll with replaceable bristle strips and the Quick Kleen Fan Chamber that helps you see and clear clogs as they happen.
6. Sanitaire SC899F Commercial Shake Out Bag Wide Upright Vacuum Cleaner with 7 Amp Motor, 16" Cleaning Path
7. Sanitaire Tradition Upright Commercial Bagged Vacuum, SC679K
- Motor life provides more than 500 hours of commercial-grade cleaning performance
- Durable structure includes a polycarbonate hood that’s safe for tough environments
- Large-capacity shake out bag holds up to 18 quarts of dirt and debris for less interruption while cleaning
- Unique maintenance features like the tool-free brush roll and belt replacement and metal clip bag release system make this commercial vacuum easy-to-use and easy-to-maintain
- Weighs only 12 2 lbs so it’s lightweight easy-to-transport and comfortable to use
- Commercial-grade power cord is durable and has a 30-foot reach to reduce the need to switch plugs as often and provides a potential cleaning area of 4 680 sq ft
The Sanitaire TRADITION Upright Vacuum SC679J offers a low cost of ownership longevity of use and a productive workforce by combining several features into one lightweight commercial machine It provides 500 hours of powerful commercial-grade cleaning and comes with a 30-foot power cord and 18-quart shake out bag TRADITION weighs only 12 2 pounds so moving it around while cleaning is a breeze Plus when it’s time to maintain the vacuum the processes of replacing the brush roll and belt don’t require any special tools
8. Hoover Commercial CH54115 HushTone Hard-Bagged Upright with Intellibelt, 15"
- HushTone 2-Speed Motor – Less than 69dB sound when you want, and more performance when you need it
- Sealed Allergen System with Hexaguard Technology – Traps 99% of dirt, dust, and pollen for cleaner air
- No-Tool Assembly & Maintenance – Ready to use right out of box. Clean air path in second with no tools needed
- Rinseable HEPA Media Filter – Traps 99.97% of dirt, dust, and pollens down to 0.3 microns
- Quick-Change Cord – Replace only the extension cord when damaged, saving money and eliminating downtime
Hoover Commercial HushTone Hard-Bagged Upright with Intellibelt
9. Oreck Commercial U2000RB2L-1 LEED-Compliant Upright Vacuum
- Weighs about 9.1 pounds
- Two Speed QuickSwitch – Quickly toggle between quiet performance and extra power
- Long-lasting Endurolife belt
- 40 ft. Power cord
- Top-fill design keeps power at maximum even while bag fills
- Clear, non-marring bumpers and soft wheels
- Helping Hand handle makes vacuuming easy
- Hall Effect Sensor Technology shuts down brushroll to protect the motor from unexpected jams
Oreck Commercial endurolife belt upright vacuum meets LEED requirements. It has fingertip-controlled 2 speed on/off switch, RPM circuit breaker, shuts off motor when brush roller RPMs slow down. 12-inches wide cleaning head covers a wider area and leaves no center dirt path. It has clear, non-marring bumpers. Exclusive MicroSweep goes from carpet to bare floors with no adjustments. 40-feet Power cord is connected to the pigtail cord using a cord clamp, allowing you to easily replace a damaged cord without expensive repairs or re-wiring. Cord guard prevents cord damage. Soft wheels protect wood floors. It’s ingenious top-fill design keeps power at maximum even while bag fills. Powerful, high-speed, balanced, double helix brushes whirl at 6500 rpm. Easy-use carry handle allows for simple, sturdy carrying. One-Year commercial warranty. 5 year warranty on belt. Giant 630 cubic inch top fill bag capacity. Exclusive Helping Hand Handle virtually eliminates squeezing of the hand, bending and twisting of the wrist. It also has received the ease-of-use commendation from the Arthritis Foundation. Handle drops down flat for cleaning under low furniture and easy storage. This Oreck Commercial Upright is proudly assembled in Cookeville, Tennessee.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Vacuum Commercial Grade for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!