774 reviews analysed
1. iPower Reptile Heat Mat Under Tank Heater Terrarium Heating Pad for Amphibians and Reptiles Pet
- Multiple methods: Ideal for use with reptile, lizard, amphibian, small animal or plant terrariums. Also perfect for germination, home brewing, or Kampuchea Tea.
- 3M adhesive Paper: 3M adhesive Paper of the heat Mat provides a strong grip to the contact area for optimum heat transfer. The heat Mat stays exactly where you want it.
- Energy efficient: new heating film and insulation increases overall heat transfer uniformly across the mat. Reach desired temperatures within minutes.
- Specifications: 8″ X 18″ Size, 120 volts, 24 watts, 6 ft. Power cord, US standard plug and No adapter needed.
- Waterproof, 1 year Manufacturer.
The power reptile heating pad is specifically designed to be used on standard glass terrarium for reptiles, amphibian, small animals, or plant terrarium. Compare with other general heat pad in current market, our heat pad is made of a new heating film which inserted in the pad, providing the suitable temp equably in several minutes. Our power heaters range from 4 to 24 watts making them extremely economical in operate. It also can be used for thermostat and/or in conjunction with an additional heat source higher temperature species. Improved Design: New heating film and insulation increases overall heat transfer across the mat. Reach desired temperatures within minutes. 3M Adhesive Paper: Provides a strong grip to the contact area. The heat mat stays exactly where you want it. Energy Efficiency: Reach desired temperatures in a shorter amount of time while consuming less power than competing products. Specifications: S : 4″x7″ 4 watt — 1-5 Gallon M : 6″x8″ 8 watt — 10-20 Gallon L : 8″x12″ 16 watt — 30-40 Gallon XL : 8″x18″ 24 watt — 50-60 Gallon Features: 1. Size: 8″x18″ ; 24W; Length of cord: 6fts2. 120V US voltage and Standard Plug and No adapter needed 3. Easy to clean and convenient to use 4. Provide quick warm and save energy 5. Waterproof and moisture proof designed 6. UL listed for safety 7. 1 year manufacture 8. Keep reptile tank warm without any harm to your pets 9. With this pet heat mat, your pets will not need to worry about it would get cold. 10. Suitable for: turtles, snakes, lizards, Gekkonidae, small mammals, spider, crawler, etc.
2. iPower Terrarium Reptile Heating Pad Under Tank Warmer Heater Mat with Digital Thermostat
- Specifications：Heat Mat 8″ X 18″ Size, 120 volts, 24 watts, 6 ft. Digital Thermostat 120 Volts, 8. 3 Amps Max, 60 HZ.
- Applications：Ideal for use with reptile, amphibian, small animal or plant terrariums. Also perfect for germination, home brewing, or Kombucha Tea.
- Temperature control：digital thermostat provides temperature control between 40°f – 108°f (5°C – 42°c), choice of Celsius and Fahrenheit readout. Easy plug in operation with LED indicator lights & three-prong grounded plug.
- Strong Adhesive：3M adhesive paper provides a strong stick to the contact area of the terrarium for optimum heat transfer.
- Improved Design：New heating film and insulation increases overall heat transfer across the mat. Reach desired temperature within few minutes and save energy.
1. Size: 8″x18″ ; 24W; Length of cord: 6fts
2. 120V US voltage and Standard Plug and No adapter needed
3. Easy to clean and convenient to use
4. Provide quick warm and save energy
5. Waterproof and moisture proof designed
6. 1 year manufacture
7. Keep reptile tank warm without any harm to your pets
8. With this pet heat mat, your pets will not need to worry about it would get cold.
9. Suitable for: turtles, snakes, lizards, Gekkonidae, small mammals, spider, crawler, etc.
Temperature can be set from within a wide range, 40°F – 108°F (5-42°C)
The controller is compatible with most heat mats and ready to plug into North American outlets
Delivers excellent results for seedling germination, plant growth, reptile, or brewing
The thermostat controller is rigorously tested to ensure the safety of your plants, pets and DIY projects.
3. Reptile Tank Heating Pad – Waterproof USB Reptile Heating Pads Lizard Terrarium Heating Pad Heated Pet Pad for Gecko, Bearded Dragon, Chameleon, Corn Snake, Spider
- FAST HEATING REPTILE PAD – Made of high-quality thermal wire, meet the require of reptile living need. Suitable for cold blooded pets, provide a warm living environment.
- 3 LEVELS TEMPERATURE – The reptile heating pad has a temperature controller which can be adjusted for 3 levels (low 20-25 ° C, medium 25-30 ° C, high 30-35 ° C). You can choose the most comfortable temperature for your pet in different weather.
- TRAVEL CONVENIENCE – Can be powered by Power Bank or Car USB Port (needed conversion plug), so it is easy to take your pet out of the door. The 1000mA charging treasure can be used for small size for 8-10 hours, or medium and large size for 4-5 hours.
- WATER PROOF & EASY CLEAN – The surface material with good hydrophobic properties is easy to clean and dry.
- SPECIAL PATTERN DESIGN – This heating pads use for camouflage pattern that not only provides a constant temperature function ,but also a decorative to create a more realistic jungle background for your pet.
4. BN-LINK Digital Heat Mat Thermostat Controller for Seed Germination, Reptiles and Brewing Breeding Incubation Greenhouse, 40-108°F, 8.3A 1000W ETL Listed
- ✓ EFFORTLESS HEATING SETUP: Simply set the temperature probe, plug-in the controller, and use the large 3-button interface to choose your desired temperature setting. Digital display supports units in both Fahrenheit and Celsius.
- ✓ EASE OF MIND: Handy LED heating and power indicator lights allow you to see the controller’s status even in total darkness. Controller features a convenient hanging tab, and a bright, easy-to-read display inside a tough plastic housing.
- ✓ RUGGED CONSTRUCTION: The cord for the temperature probe and grounded 3-prong plug measure an extended 6 feet in length, designed to suit almost any application you can imagine.
- ✓ Century to BN-LINK: Your product might come in the brand of BN-LINK or Century as we are currently rebranding to BN-LINK. Please be assured that the quality remains the same.
- ✓ SAFE & RELIABLE: Our thermostat controller is ETL listed, and rigorously tested for quality control and safety. Conforms to UL Std No. 60730-1, 60730-2-9. Temperature control range is 40-108°F, temperature display range is 32 -140°F. Rated Voltage is 120VAC 60Hz, Max Loading: 8.3A 1000W. Do not immerse controller or probe into water.
5. Zacro Reptile Heat Lamp 150W with One Digital Thermometer, Infrared Ceramic Heating Non-light Lamps Emitter 110V (Black)
- Perfect 24 hour heat source for all types of reptiles, amphibians, birds, hamsters, and one digital thermometer included
- 99% high thermal efficiency, the non-light heater lamp will not disturb animals sleep pattern.
- Solid ceramics element has a good heat radiation feature(also works in sealed box), which can works
- Flat-faced design is more efficient and longer lasting than conical design which will build up exces
- ATTENTION!: Match the ceramic E27 socket only because the plastic E27 socket may melt the lamp holder even cause the lamp explosion
6. VIVOSUN Reptile Heating Pad 16W Under Tank Heater for Tropical and Temperate Reptiles
- MULTI-SIZE OPTIONAL: 6×8 Inch Recommend for 20-30gal terrarium size.
- 8”x12”Recommend for 30-40gal terrarium size. For glass terrarium only
- SECURITY AND INTELLIGENT CONSTANT TEMPERATURE:This unit is 120VAC/60Hz,UL-approved. It can get well about 104℉（40℃）. Use VIVOSUN Digital Thermostat to monitor the temperature of your terrarium.Never mount the Reptile Heat Pad in a manner that would encapsulate heat
- ENERGY-SAVING: This heater uses a solid state nichrome heating element Which only use 16 watts of electricity and costs only pennies a day to operate
- MULTPLE METHODS:Bottom mounting and the side mounting of the Reptile Heat Pad are also nice application with strong 3M adhesive paper. If the Reptile Heat Pad is on the bottom of the tank , you must use some type of substrate material
- WARRANTY: VIVOSUN provide 3-year guarantee. Please feel free to contact us if there’s any questions
7. Wuhostam 100W 2 Pack Infrared Ceramic Heat Lamp,Black Reptile Emitter Bulb for Pet Coop Heater Chicken Lizard Turtle Brooder Aquarium Snake, No Harm No Light, ETL Listed
- This 100W Black infrared heat lamp is made of solid ceramics element, it has a perfect heat radiation feature and no light emitted 24hr Heat Source 100% Efficiency,
- This ceramic heat lamp is simple and easy to install, just screw it into a standard porcelain E27 screw socket, great for pet, coop, chicken, turtle
- This heat lamp’s input voltage is AC 90-120V, power is 100-Watts, full size is diameter 2.95 inch x height 3.94 inch
- This ceramic heat emitter bulb is the perfect 24 hour heat source for reptiles and amphibians. It could last 9000-15,000 hours, even longer
- This bulb‘s surface temperature is very high when working, please do not use your hand to test the temperature, also please adjust the distance between the heat lamp and the pets.
8. OMAYKEY 2 Pack 100W Ceramic Heat Lamp with 1-pcs Digital-Thermometer, Infrared Reptile Heat Emitter Heater Lamp Bulb for Pet Brooder Coop Chicken Lizard Turtle Snake Aquarium, No Light No Harm
- ✔ This 100W black infrared heat lamp is made of solid ceramics element, it has a perfect heat radiation feature and no light emitted. Great for pet, lizard, coop, chicken, turtle, snake, chameleon, bearded dragon, aquarium, with one digital thermometer included
- ✔ This ceramic heat lamp is simple and easy to install, just screw it into a standard porcelain E27 screw socket (ATTENTION: Use only with a porcelain socket, because the plastic socket may melt the lamp holder)
- ✔ This heat lamp’s input voltage is AC 90-120V, power is 100-Watts, full size is diameter 3.15 inch x height 4.13 inch
- ✔ This ceramic heat emitter bulb is 24hr heat source, with 100% efficiency, perfect for reptiles and amphibians. It could last 9000-15,000 hours, even longer.
- ✔ This bulb‘s surface temperature is very high when working, please do not use your hand to test the temperature. Do not touch the heat lamp immediately after turning off, please wait at least 1 hour to cool down. Also please adjust the distance between the heat lamp and the pets
9. WUHOSTAM 20W 16.53 Inch x 11 Inch Reptile Heating Pad Warmer with Temperature Controller, Power Adjustment Under Tank Terrarium Heater Heat Mat for Pets, Small Animals
- Highly recommend using this product with a thermostat.And please set the temperature probe closest to the heating pad.
- Power: 110V 20W, Material : PVC, Color : Black.Low wattage heater provide ideal heat for reptile and amphibians
- US Standard Plug and voltage,no adapter needed
- Water proof and moisture proof designed, but please don’t use it in water
- Keep reptile tank or vivarium warm without any harm to your pets
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Terrarium Heating Element for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!