659 reviews analysed
1. Sunbeam Heating Pad for Neck & Shoulder Pain Relief | Standard Size Renue, 4 Heat Settings with Auto-Off | Spa Green, 14-Inch x 22-Inch
- GET SOOTHING HEAT THERAPY WHERE YOU NEED IT: Tailored design provides relief to the neck and shoulders. The power is 55 watts
- MAGNETIC CLASP KEEPS PAD IN PLACE: Magnetic clasp and slightly weighted edges help the heat pad stay put for continued relief
- SUPER-SOFT MICROPLUSH: Makes the heat feel even better as it eases tension away
- pad is machine washable and easy-care
- USE MOIST OR DRY HEAT: Includes sponge so it can be used with moist or dry heat
- EASY TO USE: Digital LED controller features 4 customizable heat settings
- extra-long power cord means you can move around while you relax
- PEACE OF MIND: 2-hour auto-shutoff so you can relax in comfort without having to wake up and turn off the pad
- 2-year limited warranty
Surround yourself with warmth while you help soothe away tension and ease pain. The Sunbeam Renue Tension Relief Heat Wrap helps provide relaxing heat therapy directly to areas of stress in the neck and shoulders.
This area-specific electric heating pad combines the benefits of innovative heat therapy with luxurious microplush fabric to offer spa-style moist or dry heat any day of the week. The 4 heat settings provide the level of intensity you need to begin feeling better.
This convenient pad also includes 2-hour auto-off and an extra-long power cord so you can move around while you’re applying heat.
2. Chattanooga Theratherm Automatic Moist Heat Pack – Shoulder/Neck
- Flannel cover
- Made in USA or Imported
- Delivers intense, moist heat therapy which provides temporary relief from pain associated with arthritis, muscle spasm and inflammation caused by strain and tension
- Intended for use on the back, shoulder, wrist, stomach, knee or foot
- A lockout mode protects against inconsistent changing of settings throughout treatment
- Includes a flannel covering which draws moisture from the air and as the heating pad temperature rises, the moisture is released onto the skin
- Features an easy-to-use digital hand control that allows you to program and monitor the temperature and treatment time
- Control the temperature between 88 and 166 degrees Fahrenheit (31 and 74 degrees Celsius) and select the duration between 1 and 60 minutes
The Chattanooga Theratherm Digital Moist Heating Pad delivers intense, moist heat therapy which provides temporary relief from pain associated with arthritis, muscle spasm and inflammation caused by strain and tension; intended for use on the back, shoulder, wrist, stomach, knee or foot. Included is a flannel covering which draws moisture from the air and as the heating pad temperature rises, the moisture is released onto the skin. It features an easy-to-use digital hand control that allows you to program and monitor the temperature and treatment time. Control the temperature between 88 and 166 degrees Fahrenheit (31 and 74 degrees Celsius) and select the duration between 1 and 60 minutes. A lockout mode protects against inconsistent changing of the control settings throughout treatment. UL and cUL classified.
3. Sunbeam Flexfit Heating Pad Wrap for Pain Relief | Customized Heating Pad for Multiple Areas of The Body | 3 Heat Settings with 2 Hour Auto-Off | 42 X 2.5", Grey/Red
- Targeted heat therapy: The FlexFit Sunbeam heating pad has a long, slim Design that wraps easily around multiple areas of the body like the arm, elbow, wrist, ankle, and lower leg, providing targeted pain Relief
- Stays in place: flexible heated wrap stays in place with elastic ends that fasten securely to the pad for a snug fit and hands free use
- Clinically proven treatment: heat is clinically proven to relieve pain associated with muscle tension and stress
- It increases blood flow to the source of the pain, which accelerates tissue healing
- Moist heat option: Spray the pad with water to provide deep penetrating pain relief
- Convenient design: features 3 heat settings, 2 hour auto off for peace of MIND, and a long, convenient 9 foot cord
- The compact controller is Sunbeam smallest yet
- Machine washable pad: The entire pad is machine washable
- just simply disconnect the pad from the cord and place in the washing machine
The Sunbeam flexfit heated wrap is a long, slim heating pad that wraps around the arms, elbows, wrists, ankles, and lower leg, providing targeted heat therapy. To accelerate healing and relieve pain, This Sunbeam heating pad offers soothing high level heat therapy, with 3 heat settings and 2 hour auto off. It stays securely in place with elastic ends for hands free use, and has a moist heat option, too.
4. Sunny Bay XL Body Heating Pad 10.5" x 24", Washable Cover, Heat Therapy Pad for Sore Neck, Back & Shoulder Muscle Pain Relief – Reusable, Non-Electric Heat or Cold Compress, Cody Copper
- Fleece, Cotton
- Made in USA
- PAIN RELIEF: Release muscle tension and pain in neck and shoulders in the office, car, or at home
- THERAPEUTIC: Easy to heat in the microwave, our ergonomic soft pillows stay put to treat pain deeply
- COMFORTABLE: Whole grain fill and washable soft fleece cover hold heat for up to 30 minutes
- HOT-COLD USE: Use as a heat pack for the pain relief behind the head or use as a cold wrap
- REUSABLE: Can be heated in the microwave or cooled in the freezer over and over for reliable relief
Sunny Bay Extra Large lower back pain therapy heating pad is for quick pain relief and recovery. Get your lower back pain therapy while on your break or on your job, as often as you like! The extra large microwavable heating packs can be microwaved or freeze to desired temperature. BioMed DB Design’s heating packs massage your muscle and heal your wounds faster. The heat action can be used for deeper heat penetration. Reusable, washable professional portable massage heating pad is perfect for you.
5. Shoulder Heating Pad, Adjustable Heat Shoulder Brace with Hot and Cold Therapy for Frozen Shoulder, Bursitis, Tendinitis, Paralysis, Strain, Stiff, Soreness Fits Men and Women
- ❤ SAFETY: Built-in thermal protection module. Once it is overheating, it would stop until the heat return to the standard temperature. It also supports hand wash without worrying about electric leakag
- ❤ HEAT COMPRESS FOR PAIN RELIEF: Shoulder heating pad can warm your shoulder and promote blood circulation, then relieve pain caused by a frozen shoulder, torn rotator cuff, dislocated AC joint, sprain, bursitis, tendonitis, paralysis, strain, stiff, soreness
- It could also help to relax the shoulder muscles and speed up healing time
- ❤ 3 SPEED TEMPERATURE: Widely temperature range from 38-75℃/100.4-167℉, which can be changed easily by one button
- The shoulder brace is added with a mesh bag for cold therapy
- People suffering from acute sprain and another soft tissue injury should apply cold therapy first, then use hot pad after 48 hours
- ❤ ONE SIZE FITS MOST: Dual high-quality plastic loop design for two-way adjustment, can be worn on left or right shoulder for men and women
- Extended stick straps fit chest size from 27” to 55”, arm size from 9” to 16”
- Mesh bag size: 5”x 7.5”
- ❤ COMFORTABLE TO WEAR: The shoulder brace can also be used as compression shoulder brace
- 2m charging cable minimizes activities range limit
- Breathable and lightweight neoprene ease discomfort
- Temperature regulating provides warmth yet still allowing air to circulate
- ❤ BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: Our No. 1 priority at DOACT is customer satisfaction
- If the shoulder supports have any questions about size, quality or other issues, please feel free to contact us
- Go ahead, “ADD TO CART” and enjoy it
6. Sunbeam Wrapping Heating Pad for Fast Pain Relief | Small XpressHeat, 6 Heat Settings with Auto-Shutoff and Fastening Straps | Grey, 12 x 11 Inch, Small
- XPRESSHEAT FOR FAST HEAT THERAPY: Heating pad wrap featuring XpressHeat technology allows you to feel in the heat in 30 seconds for fast relief
- WRAPS ON, STAYS PUT: Electric heating pad wrap stays in place with 2 fastening straps for hands-free application on painful areas on the arms and legs
- CONVENIENT SIZE AND SHAPE: Heat pad measures 12″ x 11″ and is easy to wrap on arms and legs
- SOFT AND COMFY: Soft and flexible pad for easy and comfortable wrapping
- CUSTOMIZED SETTINGS: 6 heat settings let you customize the level of heat, and selectable 2-hour auto-off provides peace of mind
- DURABLE FOR YEARS OF USE: 5-year limited warranty
Feel the heat in 30 seconds! This hands-free XpressHeat Wrapping Heat Pad has 2 fastening straps that let you place it directly on your arms and legs. You’ll get fast heat therapy and soothing pain relief exactly where you need it most, and you won’t have to hold it in place on sore muscles.
The soft, flexible, machine-washable electric heating pad wrap is comfortable to use, and you can enjoy it with dry heat, or use moist heat by spraying fabric lightly with water. 6 heat settings let you customize your level of relief, and 2-hour auto-off gives you peace of mind.
7. Extra Large Moist Heating Pad with Auto Shut Off for Cramps and Back Pain by ThermoRelief – Extra Hot Medical Grade Digital Electric Pad – King Size
- MEDICAL GRADE ELECTRIC HEATING PAD: Pain and injuries can be tough to deal with, so you want the best possible care in order to get quick relief. This high-quality medical grade heater pad is now available for public use. Patient-friendly, the moist heat you’ll get from this heat pad is most commonly prescribed by physical therapists, chiropractors, and doctors. You can now have that care in the convenience of your own home.
- DEEP RELIEF FOR CHRONIC PAIN, INJURIES, CRAMPS, AND MORE: We deal with many injuries or conditions that can slow us down, but life can’t stop because of it. Moist heat can gradually help relax muscle spasms to relieve pain and restore general flexibility in the muscles. It can also help relieve chronic low back pain, arthritis, rheumatic conditions, menstrual cramps, and pain from back or disc injuries.
- WHY USE MOIST HEAT: Moist heat can help you get back on your feet more quickly. Studies have shown that moist heat has greater benefits than dry heat. The heat from ThermoRelief’s moist heat pads helps moisture get through the skin barrier and deeper into the tissue beneath. This helps to increase circulation to problem areas, bringing in new blood cells while taking away wastes to speed up recovery.
- NO WATER OR SOAKING NEEDED: How can a moist heating pad be effective if you aren’t adding moisture? When heated, the soft flannel covering of this hot pad draws in moisture and humidity from the air and retains it, then transfers it to your skin through a process called fomentation. This way, your clothes and skin don’t become saturated due to water being held against them.
- CONTROLS ARE IN YOUR HANDS: Your skin, problem areas, and heat tolerance are individual to you, so it makes sense to have an adjustable control so that you can customize your care. The state-of-the-art digital controller on this heating pad allows you to adjust the temperature to 113, 130, 150, or 167 degrees and set auto shutoff time control at 15, 30, 45, and 60-minute intervals, all depending on your needs.
Get relief, heal faster, and get your life back without having to spend tons of money on expensive treatments. The soothing moist heat of this moist heat heating pad is most commonly recommended and used by medical professionals such as doctors, chiropractors, and physical therapists for helping patients to relieve pain and muscle tension. This Thermo Relief heating pad can help give you relief from chronic pain or temporary conditions such as menstrual cramps and injuries to your back, shoulders, neck, knees, and arms. Recently redesigned to use safe, infrared heat (the same soothing heat from sunshine), this medical-grade heating pad is now available to provide you with maximum benefit. It is heavy and durable for many, many uses, and its plush flannel covering is made for ultimate comfort. The water-resistant cover is washable for a long, hygienic life-span. It also features a Velcro strap to hold it securely in the exact place that you need it. This model is available in 2 sizes. The king size heating pad (27×14) is great for back or spine relief and the medium size heating pad (18 x14) is the perfect size for use on arms, shoulders, and elbows. This device is designed for intense heat. It’s important to know that is at any time this device becomes uncomfortable, turning the temperature down or shutting it off will quickly cool it down. It has an automatic shut off or manual shutoff switch that can be pressed at any time during treatment. The pad can be used over clothing or a blanket to disperse the heat, but it should always be used with the flannel cover on. If you are seeing a medical professional, ask how often and how long your heating sessions should last.
8. Large Microwavable Heating Pad for Neck and Shoulders, Neck Relief, Stress Relief, Anxiety Relief, Neck Wrap Alternative to Rice Bags for Heat Therapy (Gray Scented)
- Provides deep, soothing moist heat to the neck, shoulders, and upper back to soothe aches, tension, and stress
- The wrap’s generous sizing & heavy weight retains heat and moisture longer, and delivers deep pressure therapy for extra relaxation
- Patent-pending features to keep heating wrap securely in-place with adjustable fitment, eliminating unnecessary frustration finding the right fit
- Designed in California, USA and painstakingly constructed from silky soft micro-mink to indulge your skin, and packed with pure long-lasting herbs
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Delivers deep, penetrating, moist heat to the neck, shoulders, and upper back for relief from tension and stress. The heavy weight of the Joy & Grace wrap retains heat longer, keeps the wrap in place around your neck and shoulders, and delivers deep pressure therapy for extra relaxation. Provides subtle and soothing herbal aromatherapy while your muscles are relaxed by the heat. Designed in California, USA and meticulously crafted from premium materials with attention down to the tiniest details. 100% satisfaction guarantee!
9. BodyMed Digital Moist Heating Pad 14in x 14in
- THERAPEUTIC WARMTH. This heat pad provides temporary muscle pain relief for people with muscle strains and sprains, joint pain, back pain, and inflammation
- WATER NOT REQUIRED. This moist heating pad produces its own moisture from humidity in the air
- EASY TO USE. This heating pad has user-friendly LCD controls that allow the user to set and monitor the treatment temperature and time
- SETTINGS STAY SET. The BodyMed Digital Moist Heating Pad has a lockout feature that keeps the controls from being accidentally touched and changed during treatment
- AUTOMATIC SHUT OFF. This heating pad with auto shut off eliminates worry about forgetting to turn it off. The BodyMed heating pad allows the user to set the shut-off time in one-minute increments up to one hour. The preset automatic shut-off time is 15 minutes
10. Thermophore MaxHeat Deep-Heat Therapy, Large, Standard 14" x 27" (Auto-Switch)
- New Push Button Three-Temperature Timer Switch provides optimum 25-minute treatments with Max Temp of 165°F
- Thermophore is the moist heat pad doctors recommend most
- 14″ x 27″ unit – nearly twice the size of most standard heating pads.
- Heavy weight contours the body’s specific area of need.
- Moist heat
- Heats fast
- Cleans easily
Our largest size is a generous 14″ x 27″ unit – nearly twice the size of most standard heating pads. Finally, a product that provides an area of heat therapy large enough to cover the entire spinal area, the length of a hip and leg or all across both shoulders, to effectively relieve pain and relax all the associated muscles – not just one small, isolated point.
Doctors and physical therapists know that the intense, penetrating moist heat of Thermophore brand products is a convenient, effective way to give patients hours of soothing relief. Having a Thermophore of your own, to use at the first sign of pain, muscle spasm or stiffness, can often let you treat a minor problem before it has a chance to worsen and require professional attention.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Shoulder Electric Heating Pad for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!