Nowadays, there are so many products of lenovo gaming y700 15.6 laptop in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for lenovo gaming y700 15.6 laptop in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings lenovo gaming y700 15.6 laptop which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
657 reviews analysed
1. Lenovo Legion Y545 15.6" Gaming Laptop, i7-9750H, 16GB RAM, 1TB HDD + 512GB SSD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660Ti
With its thin bezels, the Legion Y545 laptop packs more than two million pixels into a near-edgeless 15.6” FHD display. Combined with a 60Hz refresh rate, 300 nits of brightness, 72% Color Gamut, and an IPS antiglare screen, this laptop brings your favorite games to life. Enjoy immersive gameplay on the go.
2. 2019 Newest Lenovo IdeaPad 15.6" HD High Performance Laptop PC |7th Gen AMD A9-9425 Dual-Core 3.10 GHz| 4GB RAM | 128GB SSD | 802.11ac | Bluetooth | DVD+/-RW | HDMI | Win 10
- AMD A9-9425 Dual Core accelerated processor 3.1 GHz (up to 3.7 GHz)
- AMD Radeon R5
- 4GB DDR4 RAM
- 128GB SSD
- 15.6″ 1366 x 768 HD display & Energy-efficient LED backlight
- 1 x HDMI, 10/100 Ethernet, 2 x USB 3.0, 1 x Combo Headphone/Mic Jack
- Operating System: Windows 10 64-bit
- 2-cell lithium ion Battery
- Dimensions: (W x D x H)14.80″ x 10.00″ x 0.90″
- Weight: 4.63 lbs
- 0.9″ Thin
Lenovo IdeaPad Flagship High Performance Laptop: Enjoy productivity anywhere with this 15.6-inch Lenovo Ideapad laptop. Its 128GB SSD results in faster start-up times and data access, no noise, and reduced heat production and power draw on the battery. Its built-in optical drive lets you read and write digital files. The dual-core AMD A9 processor and 4GB of RAM let this Lenovo Ideapad laptop run Windows 10 smoothly.
3. 2020 Premium Lenovo Ideapad 15.6 Inch Laptop (AMD A6-9225 2.6GHz up to 3.0GHz, AMD Radeon R4, 4GB RAM, 1TB HDD, WiFi, Bluetooth, DVDRW, HDMI, Windows 10)
- 15.6 in HD WLED-backlit (1366×768), AMD Radeon R4 Graphics
- AMD A6-9225 Dual-core processor (2.6 GHz up to 3.0 Ghz, 1MB Cache), 802.11AC, Bluetooth
- RAM is upgraded to 4GB memory for multitasking Adequate high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once. Hard Drive is upgraded to 1TB HDD provides massive storage space for huge files, so that you can store important digital data and work your way through it with ease. It gives you enormous space to save all of your files. Enhance the overall performance of the laptop for business, student, daily usage
- 2 x USB 3.0 Type-A, 1 x HDMI, 1 x headphone/microphone combo jack
- Windows 10 Home brings back the Start Menu from Windows 7 and introduces new features, like the Edge Web browser that lets you markup Web pages on your screen. | 1-Year UpgradePro Limited Warranty* | View description and warranty section below for more details.
NexiPC sells computers with upgraded configurations. If the computer has modifications (listed above), then the manufacturer box is opened for it to be tested and inspected and to install the upgrades to achieve the specifications as advertised. If no modifications are listed, the item is unopened and untested. Defects & blemishes are significantly reduced by our in depth inspection & testing.
Display: 15.6 in HD WLED-backlit (1366×768)
Processor: AMD A6-9225 Dual-core processor (2.6 GHz up to 3.0 Ghz, 1MB Cache)
Storage Drive: 1TB HDD
Memory RAM: 4GB RAM
Network: 802.11AC, Bluetooth
Graphics: AMD Radeon R4
Audio: Stereo speakers
Webcam: Built-in Webcam
Keyboard: NON Backlit Keyboard
Multi-format Digital Media Reader: Media card reader
Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Battery: 2-cell lithium-ion prismatic
2 x USB 3.0 Type-A
1 x HDMI
1 x Headphone/microphone combo jack
Dimensions (WxHxD): 14.8 x 10 x 0.9 in
Weight: 4.63 lbs
Note: Built in DVDRW
4. 2019 Newest Lenovo Ideapad S145 15.6" HD TN Widescreen Laptop, AMD A6-9225 Dual-Core Processor up to 3.00GHz, 8GB RAM, 512GB Solid State Drive, HDMI, Wireless-AC, Bluetooth, Windows 10, Granite Black
- 15.6″ HD TN Narrow-bezel Energy-efficient LED-backlit (1366 x 768) Display
- AMD A6-9225 2.60GHz Dual-Core Processor (1MB Cache, up to 3.00GHz), AMD Radeon R4 Graphics with Shared Graphics Memory
- Upgrade to 8GB high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once
- 512GB Solid State Drive allows to fast bootup and data transfer
- 3 x USB 3.0, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Combination Audio Jack, 1 x Multi-format SD Media Card Reader
- Built-in HD Webcam with Integrated Digital Microphone, Dolby Audio with Stereo Speakers, Wireless-AC and Bluetooth, Windows 10 Home
PConline365 sells computers with professional upgrade and customization. The manufacturer box will be opened by our engineers for customizing and testing. Defects & blemishes are significantly reduced by our in depth inspection & testing.
PConline365 also provide more upgrade options includes memory and hard drive. Please contact us for more information.
Key Features and Benefits:
CPU: AMD® A6-9225 2.60GHz Dual-Core Processor (1MB Cache, up to 3.00GHz)
Memory: 8GB DDR4 SDRAM
Hard Drive: 512GB Solid State Drive
Operating System: Windows 10 Home
Display: 15.6″ HD TN Narrow-bezel Energy-efficient LED-backlit Display
Screen Resolution: 1366 x 768
Backlit Keyboard: No
Ports: 3 x USB 3.0, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Combination Audio Jack
Video: AMD® Radeon™ R4 Graphics with Shared Graphics Memory
Audio: Dolby® Audio with Stereo Speakers
Media Drive: Multi-format SD Media Card Reader
Optical Drive: No
Wireless Connectivity: Wireless-AC and Bluetooth® Combo
Built-in HD Webcam with Microphone: Yes
Battery: 2-Cell Lithium-ion Battery, up to 5.5 Hours
Weight: 4.08 Pounds
Color: Granite Black Texture
5. 2019 Lenovo ThinkPad T470 14" IPS Full HD FHD (1920×1080) Business Laptop (Intel Core i5-6300U, 8GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD) Thunderbolt, Type-C, HDMI RJ-45, Windows 10 Professional 64 Bit
- RAM 8GB DDR4 RAM Storage 256GB PCIe NVMe M 2 SSD (Everything Lenovo Original)
- Intel Dual Core i5-6300U 2 40 GHz Processor (Max Turbo 3 0 GHz 2 cores 4 threads 3MB SmartCache)
- 14 0″ FHD IPS (1920×1080) Non-Touch LED backlight 220 nits 16 9 aspect ratio 400 1 contrast ratio
- Intel Wireless 8260ac (2×2) + Bluetooth v4 1 HD 720p Webcam Long battery life (3-cell 24 WHr + 3-cell 24 WHr Li-Ion)
- Windows 10 Professional 64-bit – Ideal for Home Professionals Small business School Education
Lenovo ThinkPad T470 14″ Business LaptopBusiness-Ready Right Out Of The Box With powerful processing a superb operating system and a long lasting battery life the ThinkPad T470 is designed to enhance your productivity anywhere Easy to use deploy and service this 14” robust laptop has a host of cutting-edge technology All of this plus the legendary ThinkPad reliability and support Technical Specifications Display 14 0″ FHD (1920×1080) Non-Touch Processor Intel Dual Core i5-6300U 2 40 GHz Processor (Max Turbo 3 0 GHz 2 cores 4 threads 3MB SmartCache)Storage Drive 256 GB PCIe NVMe M 2 SSDMemory RAM 8 GB 2400 MHz DDR4Network Intel Wireless 8260ac (2×2) + Bluetooth v4 1Graphics Integrated Intel HD Graphics 520Webcam HD 720p WebcamMulti-format Digital Media Reader supports SD SDHC SDXCOperating System Windows 10 Professional 64-bitBattery 3-cell 24 WHr + 3-cell 24 WHr Li-IonPorts 3 USB3 01 USB3 1 Type-C Gen 2 / Thunderbolt 31 Ethernet (RJ-45)1 HDMI 1 4b1 4 5 mm AC power connector1 headphone/microphone combo jackDimensions (WxHxD) 13 25″ x 0 79″ x 9 15″Weight 3 63 lb / 1 65 kgMisc MIL-STD-810G military certificationEPEAT GoldENERGY STAR 6 1
6. Lenovo ThinkPad T470 14" IPS Full HD FHD (1920×1080) Business Laptop (Intel Core i5-6300U, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 512GB M.2 SSD) Thunderbolt, Type-C, HDMI RJ-45, Windows 10 Pro
- Memory: 16GB DDR4 RAM , Storage: 512GB M.2 SSD (Seal is broken for upgrades Only, Professional Installation Service included)
- Intel Dual Core i5-6300U 2.40 GHz Processor (Max Turbo 3.0 GHz, 2 cores 4 threads, 3MB SmartCache)
- 14.0″ FHD IPS (1920×1080), LED backlight, 220 nits, 16:9 aspect ratio, 400:1 contrast ratio
- Intel Wireless 8260ac (2×2) + Bluetooth v4.1, HD 720p Webcam, Long battery life (3-cell 24 WHr + 3-cell 24 WHr Li-Ion)
- Windows 10 Professional 64-bit – Ideal for Home, Student Professionals, Small business, School Education
7. 2018 Newest Lenovo Ideapad 15.6" HD Premium High Performance Laptop, AMD Quad-core A12-9720P processor 2.7GHz, 8GB DDR4, 1TB HDD, DVD, Webcam, 802.11AC, HDMI, USB Type-C, Bluetooth, Windows 10
- 15.6″ HD display with 1366 x 768 resolution
- AMD Radeon R7 graphics
- AMD A12-9720P Quad core processor with 2.70 GHz in base, and Turbo to 3.6 GHz.
- 8GB DDR4 memory
- 1TB 5,400rpm HDD hard drive provides plenty of storage
- 802.11AC WiFi
- Bluetooth 4.1
- 10/100/100M gigabit Ethernet
- 1 USB Type-C port and 2 USB 3.1 ports
- 4-in-1 memory card reader
- 2-cell lithium ion battery
- Weighs 4.85 lbs. and measures 0.9″ thin, Windows 10
Windows 10 operating system
Typical 1366 x 768 HD resolution. Energy-efficient LED backlight.
8GB system memory for advanced multitasking
1TB hard drive for ample file storage space
AMD Radeon R7
Integrated graphics chipset with shared video memory provides solid image quality for Internet use, movies, basic photo editing and casual gaming.
Weighs 4.85 lbs. and measures 0.9″ thin
Balances portability and screen size, so you get a respectable amount of viewing space without the laptop being too cumbersome for practical portability. 2-cell lithium-ion battery.
Bluetooth 4.1 interface syncs with compatible devices
1 USB Type-C port
To maximize performance on the latest high-speed devices.
2 USB 3.1 ports maximize the latest high-speed devices
USB 3.1 ports are backward-compatible with USB 2.0 devices (at 2.0 speeds).
HDMI output expands your viewing options
Built-in media reader for simple photo transfer
Supports SD, MultiMediaCard, SDHC and SDXC memory card formats.
Next-generation wireless connectivity
Connects to your network or hotspots on all current Wi-Fi standards. Connect to a Wireless-AC router for speed nearly 3x faster than Wireless-N. The Gigabit Ethernet LAN port also plugs into wired networks.
Full keyboard with 10-key numeric keypad
Headphone/microphone combo jack.
8. Lenovo IdeaPad 710S 13.3" Ultrabook: Core i7-6560U, 256GB SSD, 8GB RAM, Full HD 1080p Display
The super-thin, super light IdeaPad 710S is just 2.6 lbs and .55″ thin for ultra-portability. It delivers true surround sound, ultrafast WiFi, and is equipped with a high-speed PCIe solid-state drive – perfect for your always-on world.
9. Lenovo Y50 15.6-Inch Touchscreen Gaming Laptop PC (Intel Core i7 2.4 GHz, 8GB DDR3 RAM, 1TB Hard Drive, Windows 8.1) – 59426255
The Lenovo Y50 Touch is a high-performance notebook combining a Full HD resolution display with features like premium audio, latest processor and graphics technology, making it the ideal touchscreen gaming laptop pc.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States on February 14, 2016
I’ve been using that laptop for 6 months, the battery life is horrible, so you cannot take it out anywhere and I did not. It became pretty much a desktop. But that’s not the end of the story.
After 4 months I started hearing a noise whenever I open it,but didn’t pay much attention and yesterday I opened it as normal and my hinge finally broke. After little research I found out that it’s well known issue with these laptops, and it’s described in thousands of comments. just google “lenovo y50 hinge problem”.
It’s definitely manufacturerdefect, but they won’t accept that – I called customer service but the technical representative said that they don’t have any issues with those laptops, so they won’t cover it.
I’m very disappointed and definitely will stay away from anything made by Lenovo. It’s not a cheap laptop to have such kind of issues.
But hey s*** happens at least they should be honest about their mistakes with customers who trusted them once, of course,if they care about their customers.
Reviewed in the United States on September 29, 2016
I’m glad I waited to review, because, honestly? I wouldn’t recommend this computer, or even this brand, to anyone at this point. While the computer itself runs just fine, the hardware has been steadily breaking with each passing day.
I initially decided on this computer because I had a thinkpad before this, which, while broken to the point that I couldn’t even use it by the time I was done with it, lasted me years, even when I got it secondhand, refurbished by IBM. When I was shopping for a new one, this laptop met most of my requirements, including the full keyboard and screen size.
The first issue I noticed was rather early on, shortly after I got it; A fan on the inside, for whatever reason, makes a sound like it’s being pressed on. It’s loud enough to get annoying if I don’t have headphones in. But it’s something I could ignore, for the most part.
But then, a few months ago, the right click just stopped working properly. I have to push down rather hard to get it to work, and sometimes even that doesn’t pan out, so I’ve been reduced to only the double-tap clicking method, or using a mouse. It makes clicking and dragging almost impossible.
Around the same time, the right side of the plastic that protects the hinges began popping out for no apparent reason. It get’s caught on the top right edge of the keyboard part, and when that happens, I have no choice but to force it open, and it makes an awful cracking sound. I’ve been fearing that it would snap part of the plastic protector, and sure enough, a bit of the plastic snapped off a few days ago, though I’ve had it taped in place to the best of my ability to limit how much the part could displace itself.
Yes.Taped. I am to the point that I’ve begun taping my $1000 laptop to try and keep it from falling apart. I’m afraid that the screen itself is going to start coming up. And I’m the sort of person that takes a LOT of care with my laptops. I’ve never dropped it, never pulled it open too forcefully (until it started breaking and forcing me to,) never grabbed it by the screen; I don’t even use the touch screen.
It’s just frustrating, because I do like the computer itself; It runs quickly, I’ve never had issues with malware, I like the full keyboard, and I even like the display. But I invested in this expecting it to last me a few years, and I’ll be lucky if I even make it one and half before some serious piece of hardware breaks for no reason. Seriously, just skip it. If you’re paying this much for a computer, get a better one.
Reviewed in the United States on June 19, 2017
I really like this computer until one time, the left hinge of the screen connection just completely came undone. It still worked, I just could not closer the laptop and therefore, could not transport it. I wondered what I must have done to cause this. Turns out, this is a very common issue that is caused in the factory production and when I called customer service to have the laptop repaired, they knew what it was and repaired it right away because it was under warranty… but they didn’t change anything about the assembly. You can see where this is going. I get the laptop back, and a few months later (by this point the warranty had passed), the top half of the screen turned a shade of green, and I could no longer see red colors in that half. It was another common issue, and they knew about it as soon as I described it. I called customer service and they could not fix it. They tried to "escalate my case." but it was not allowed. I lived with it by plugging the laptop into a monitor when I needed it for my design work. Mind you, this is the screen breaking that THEY fixed a short while ago. I was doing hardly anything to this laptop. Never dropped it, and kept it in a protective case.
Now it comes full circle; the left hinge fell apart again. I called customer service and they would not help me because they didn’t view it as a "factory issue," even though it clearly was judging by the fact that it happened twice after it was in the factory. They will not fix it, and I’ll have to buy a new laptop despite the fact that this one actually runs quite well. The laptop itself runs fine despite a lackluster battery life, but the faulty hardware has completely ruined my experience with this product. I rely on this laptop for my professional work, and it completely let me down.
If you care about having quality products and quality business transactions, DO NOT ever buy a Lenovo product. They are clearly a company with no class, and they should be ashamed that they let such a faulty product go out into the hands of a poor college student twice while they smugly denied any blame for their own issues. I’m a designer, and the designers at Lenovo were clearly not doing their jobs and should be fired. The customer service members were kind enough, they just clearly had terrible orders from their upper management who clearly have no connection to the quality of their product as long as schmucks like us keep buying them to avoid the high prices of an apple computer. Unbelievable.
Top international reviews
Reviewed in Canada on August 31, 2015
Reviewed in Canada on November 1, 2015
Reviewed in Canada on September 17, 2015
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Lenovo Gaming Y700 156 Laptop for you.Please don't forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!