Nowadays, there are so many products of laboratory oven, 0.7 cubic feet in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for laboratory oven, 0.7 cubic feet in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings laboratory oven, 0.7 cubic feet which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
681 reviews analysed
1. Quincy Lab 10GC Aluminized Steel Bi-Metal Gravity Convection Oven, 0.7 cubic feet
Quincy Lab 10GC Aluminized Steel Bi-Metal Gravity Convection Oven, 0.7 cubic feet
2. Quincy Lab 10GCE Steel/Aluminum Gravity Convection Lab Oven with Digital Controls, 0.7 cubic feet
3. Quincy Lab 10-140 Steel/Aluminum/Acrylic Door Analog Incubator, 0.7 Cubic feet, 115V, 120W
- Analog, thermal convection incubator with temperature range from ambient + 2 to 62 degrees C
- Internal capacity of 0.7 cubic feet and comes with one fixed and one adjustable chrome-plated wire shelf for customization
- Bimetal controller with analog temperature knob adjusts temperature, illuminated power switch indicates when the unit is powered on and a heat-cycle light indicates when the heater is cycled on
- Interior constructed of aluminum, exterior of cold-rolled steel that is powder coated in ivory colored paint, and see-through tinted acrylic door for safety and temperature consistency
- Complies with Underwriters Laboratory for the United States (UL) and Canada (C/UL) standards
The Quincy Lab 10-140 incubator is an analog, thermal convection incubator with temperature range from ambient + 2 to 62 degrees C, an internal capacity of 0.7 cubic feet, and a +/- 0.75 degree C stability at 37 degrees C. It comes with one fixed and one adjustable chrome-plated wire shelf for customization. The bimetal temperature controller has an analog temperature knob that adjusts the temperature. An illuminated power switch indicates when the unit is powered on and a heat-cycle light indicates when the heater is cycled on. It has a see-through tinted acrylic door for safety and temperature consistency. This incubator has an interior of aluminum and exterior of cold-rolled steel that is powder coated in ivory colored paint. This unit complies with Underwriters Laboratory for the United States (UL) and Canada (C/UL) standards. This incubator is designed for warming cultures, test kits, eggs, and other biological samples in clinical, industrial, and academic settings.
|Temperature range||Ambient + 2 to 62 degrees C|
|Capacity||0.7 cubic feet|
|Temperature stability||+/- 0.75 degrees C at 37 degrees C|
|Footprint||12 x 10 inches (W x D)|
|Interior dimensions||10 x 12 x 10 inches/25.4 x 30.5 x 25.4cm (H x W x D)|
|Exterior dimension||15 x 13 x 11 inches/38 x 33 x 27.9cm (H x W x D)|
|Power supply||115V AC, 120W|
H is height, the vertical distance from the lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.
Incubators maintain optimal conditions such as temperature and humidity in order to grow and maintain microbiological cultures or cell cultures. They are commonly used for experimental work in biology, microbiology, and molecular biology labs.
Quincy Lab, Inc. manufactures laboratory incubators and ovens. The company, established in 1973, is located in Chicago, IL.
What’s in the Box?
- Quincy Lab 10-140 incubator
- (2) Shelves
- Spirit thermometer
4. Quincy 10GC Bi-Metal Gravity Convection Oven, 14" Width x 17" Height x 12" Depth, 115V, 600W, 0.7 cubic feet Capacity
Use for drying, baking, sterilizing, evaporating, heat-treating, annealing, testing, etc. Durable exterior has a hard, scratch-resistant hammer finish and cabinet has a heavy steel double-wall construction. Work space is insulated from the outer cabinet with one inch of high-density mineral wool; interior is made of corrosive-resistant aluminized steel. Control panel is equipped with an illuminated on-off rocker switch and a heat/cycle pilot light. Temperature range: 54 to 225 degree C, automatic thermostat controls temperature. Energy-efficient, low-watt density incoloy sheathed elements for quick run-up and recovery times. Perforated heat shield, which absorbs radiant heat and distributes it more evenly, greatly improves temperature uniformity. Supplied with dual-range thermometer, 50 to 550 degree F/10 to 287 degree C. All models are 60 cycle, single phase. The GC series ovens are competitively priced and offer exceptional value and reliability. Cabinets are as attractive as they are durable. 5.22 Amps. 115V, 600W power required. Bi-metal type of thermostat.
5. Quincy Lab 10GCE-LT Steel Gravity Convection Oven, Digital Low Temperature, 0.7 Cubic feet
6. C-Line Expanding File with Zipper Closure, 13-Pocket, Tabbed Dividers, Blue (48105)
The C-Line Expanding File with Zipper Closure keeps documents organized while providing easy access. The zipper closure keeps materials safe and secure while the 13 pockets expand to hold important letters and documents. Included are tabbed dividers with customizable, color coded inserts. This expanding blue file holds up to 300, 8-1/2 x 11 documents.
7. Toshiba AC25CEW-SS Digital oven with Convection/Toast/Bake/Broil Function 6-Slice Bread/12-Inch Pizza Stainless Steel
- 7 preset menus: toast, bake, broil, pizza, cookies, defrost, reheat, rotisserie, keep Warm and convection
- Large, easy-to-read, backlit LED display with white text and blue background
- Holds six slice capacity, Fits 12 inch pizza
- Convection fan for even and faster cooking
- Includes baking pan and three-piece rotisserie kit
This ten-function digital Toshiba toaster oven with convection has a six-slice Capacity and features a Stainless Steel front that will compliment any kitchen. It’s big enough to cook most family meals, including a roast chicken or 9×13 inch casserole. The large, backlit Blue LED digital display menu is easy to read and lets you adjust cooking mode, time and temperature with a simple turn of the dial the oven temperature can be set from 150 to 450 DegreeF for up to two hours. Upper and lower heating elements and a convection fan provide even cooking. The adjustable rack positions give flexibility to cook multiple types of food. A removable crumb tray simplifies cleaning. A baking pan and three-piece Rotisserie kit are included.
8. Farberware Classic FMO07AHTBKJ 0.7 Cu. Ft. 700-Watt Microwave Oven with LED Lighting, Brushed Stainless Steel
- QUICK & EASY: You can prepare meals and snacks in a snap with this microwave that packs 700 watts of output power
- GET A CLEAR VIEW: The LED display with kitchen timer and clock lets you keep track of time while the easy-view interior LED lighting lets you keep an eye on cooking
- CONVENIENT: Conveniences such as defrost by weight or by time settings let you get dinner on the table even when you forget to pre-prep your food
- STYLE & FUNCTION: Stylish brushed stainless steel front and handle for a stylish, elegant look and the child safety lock function provides an added level of security
- COOK EASY & POWERFUL: It offers 10 power levels and multi-stage cooking to fully customize your cooking with 6 one-touch cooking programs make quick work of any cooking task
- SPEED COOKING: 1-6 min. express cooking and +30 sec. button offer simple press-and-go speed while the memory function lets your store your most used customized settings
9. Midea MRC070S0AWW Chest Freezer, 7.0 Cubic Feet, White
- Mechanical Control with Adjustable Thermostat from -12 to -28 Degrees (Great for Storing Frozen Food, Ice Cream, Ice, etc.)
- Contains 1 Hanging Wire Storage Basket
- Hinge-Style Door Remains Open from 45 to 75 Degree Angles
- External Product Dimensions: 32. 1 X 21. 7 X 33. 5(inch)
- Full 1-Year/ Compressor 2-Year
Midea7. 0 cu. ft Chest Freezer, White.
10. Lead Shot Balls #7.5 bag 4 lbs (64 oz) (1.8 kg) (0.094") (2.39 mm) Dia
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Laboratory Oven 07 Cubic Feet for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!