The Best Flux Vacuum
832 reviews analysed
1. AUSTOR 1 Piece Desoldering Sucker and 6 Pieces Solder Braid Wick (2.0mm/2.5mm/3.0mm Width, 1.5m Length) with Flux – Desoldering Vacuum Pump Solder Removal Tool
- High efficiency solder sucker – the desoldering pump designed with double ring and “vacuum” open button, you can remove solder from circuit board effectively by cocking it and pressing the trigger button with one hand
- Desoldering braid wick with rosin – 6 pieces copper solder braid in 3 size, width 2.0mm/2.5mm/3.0mm, length 1.5m, 2 pieces for each size
- geometrically-precise weave, can be used to clean the spare solder on the pin away to avoid short circuit, to meet your various of soldering needs
- High quality material – the desoldering pump body made of premium quality ABS material, with non-slip sponge and nylon nozzle, anti-static, heat resistant and durable
- Wide application – correcting mistakes on small PCB boards, removing relays and other components from printed circuit boards, cleaning small components, re-soldering and desoldering
- 7-in-1 solder removal tool – 1pcs solder sucker and 6pcs solder wicks in 3 size
AUSTOR 7 Pieces Solder Sucker & Desoldering Wick kit, including 1 Piece Desoldering Sucker and 6 Pieces Solder Braid Solder Wick
How to Use the Solder Sucker
How to use the solder sucker
First: press down the plunger until it is locked with the sucker.
Second: heat up the solder until it become liquid.
Next: place the solder sucker near to the liquid,then press the button.
Last: repeat this process if needed.
1. Don’t take apart the nylon suction nozzle when you recive the desoldering sucker first time to prevent escapes.
2. Don’t forget to put the black elastic back on the sucker after you pour the scruff out of it, then screw the nylon suction nozzle to ensure the sucker can be normal use.
3. If you find the double sping device no spring pressure when pressing the plunger, check whether the nylon suction nozzle had been screw tightly.
How to use the solder wick
First: place the wick over the solder which you want to remove.
Second: heat the wick and sold area by the soldering iron.
Next: remove the wick once the solder has been absorbed.
Last: cut off the wick you have used, repeat this process if needed.
Material: Copper with rosin
1 * Desodering Pump
2 * Solder Wick 1.5M x 2.0mm
2 * Solder Wick 1.5M x 2.5mm
2 * Solder Wick 1.5M x 3.0mm
All Austor products supply 45 days money-back & 18-month warranty. Any questions you have, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We will get you back within 24hours.
2. SRA Rosin Paste Flux #135 in a 2 oz Jar
This petroleum/rosin contains NO Zinc Chloride or Ammonium Chloride, making it a better choice for electronic repairs. Rosin leaves a protective coating over soldered area once job is finished
3. CAIG LABS RSF-R80-2 Rosin Flux Soldering 2094258 Paste Jar, 56 g, 1.5"
4. LAGUNA TOOLS 1.5 HP C|Flux:1 Dust Collector
- The Flux series can be equipped with an optional auto clean kit either at time of purchase or as an add-on later. The auto clean kit includes a smart sensor that detects a rise in static pressure indicating the filter is getting clogged and automatically activates the cleaning procedure.
- Ingenious Lift system quickly moves the drum off the floor and seals against the drum lid, avoiding the need for a flex hose. This design allows for much better portability as you are not forcing 4 wheels into the floor while pushing the unit.
- The flux: 1 comes standard with a 1 micron canister providing filtration of 99. 97% of particles between the sizes of 0. 2 to 2 micron & features 48 sq./ft. of polyester spun bond pleated filter to ensure maximum airflow. 270° manual clean comes standard.
- Motor Hp: 1. 5 HP
- Phase: 1
- Voltage: 110V
- Full Load Amperage Draw [FLA]: 18. 8(110V) / 9. 4(220V)
- Recommended breaker: 30 amp (110V)/ 15 amp (220V)
- Hertz: 60
The C l Flux series sets a new standard for cyclones. The horizontal chute is designed to maximize airflow while improving CFM. All shapes and dimensions has been reevaluated to optimize performance. The C l Flux: 1 comes standard with a 1 micron canister providing filtration of 99. 97% of particles between the sizes of 0. 2 to 2 micron & features 48 sq./ft. of polyester spun bond pleated filter to ensure maximum airflow. 270-Degrees manual clean comes standard. The B l Flux: 1 comes standard with a 1 micron canister providing filtration of 99. 97% of particles between 0. 2 ~ 2 microns & features 17. 2 square feet of polyester spun bond pleated filter to ensure maximum airflow. Hand crank cleaning prevents clogging of the filter. Includes: C l Flux: 1 1. 5 HP 110V Cyclone Dust Collector – MDCCF15110.
5. Tabiger Solder Wick & Desoldering Pump, Solder Sucker & Desoldering Wick, 2pcs Solder Braid (2.5mm Width, 1.5m Length)- Desoldering Vacuum Pump Solder Remover
- 【One-handed solder sucker with powerful suction 】 Whether you are right or left-handed, you can using the desoldering pump by just cocking it and pressing the trigger button with one hand when you are ready, the desoldering pump designed with double ring double open and “vacuum” button, which make the sucking power awesome.
- 【Desoldering Wick with copper braid】 2pcs solder braid with the size 2.5mm Width, 1.5m Length, this desoldering wick has geometrically-precise weave with copper and rosin, work from the tip of the desoldering wick, once the desoldering wick and the solder has been heated, the solder braid can quickly absorbed molten solder and left a clean working area.
- 【ABS body with non-slip sponge and Nylon nozzle desoldering pump】 The body of the desoldering vacuum pump is made of high quality ABS, which make the solder sucker delicate and durable, also the covered sponge can absorb sweat and heat, make it comfortable to hold, the nylon nozzle of the solder suck can endure high temperature, thus it can be used for a long time.
- 【3-in-1 Solder Removal Tool】 1pcs desoldering vacuum pumps and 2pcs solder wicks, a must-have tool for electronics kit, the desoldering wick absorbs solder, the desoldering pump pulls it away quick, while the solder wick is better for small amounts of solder, the solder sucker takes up large amounts.
- 【Widely used Solder Remover】 The Desoldering Wick & Desoldering Pump can be used to correct mistakes with small boards on PCBs, remove relays and other components from printed circuit boards, re-solder mechanical keyboard switches, unsoldering old wire from devices, desoldering computer parts such as a motherboard,clean alloy on smd components and more.
6. MG Chemicals RA Rosin Flux Paste, Amber, 50 g Jar
7. Tack Flux in 6-2cc Squeeze Tubes (same flux as SMD291)
Tack Flux in 6 -2cc Squeeze Tubes (same flux as SMD291). Low viscosity no-clean synthetic paste flux.
8. Rectorseal 14000 1.7-Ounce Nokorode Regular Paste Flux
- Cleans and fluxes in one operation saving time and money
- Special oil base protects the solder joint against corrosive attack
- It’s non-aggressive formula is ideal when used on copper and brass fittings
- Lead free and acid free-safe to use on potable water systems
- When heated, it reduces surface tension and allows the solder to flow easily and uniformly into the joint
Rectorseal 14000 1. 7-Ounce Nokorode Regular Paste Flux
From the Manufacturer
Nokorode Regular Paste Flux is a lead free, all purpose, soft soldering paste flux ideal for use with 95/5 and other common solders.
9. Solder Flux, Rosin Mildly Activated RMA, Soldering, Jar, 226 g
CAIG LABORATORIES RSF-R80-8 FLUX, SOLDERING, JAR, 226G
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Flux Vacuum for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!