614 reviews analysed
1. OEMTOOLS 6.0 Liter 24937 Pneumatic/Manual Fluid Extractor 1.5 Gallon (6L)
- Features a Ventura and Pumping Handle, Offering Both Pneumatic and Manual Fluid Extraction Methods
- 1. 5 Gallon (6 Quarts) Single Piece Reservoir Features a Leak Proof Bottom
- Includes a 5 Ft. Main Suction Flexible Hose and (2) Dipstick Adapters
- Can Be Used with Low Viscosity Fluid, Including Water and Coolant
- Overflow Shutoff Valve Prevents Fluid from Overflowing. Oversized Pumping Handle for Easy Use. Working PSI: 85 Max PSI: 120 Air Consumption: 6. 5 CFM
2. SUPERFASTRACING Oil Fluid Extractor 7L Manual Vacuum Fuel Petrol Pump Transfer Syphon Suction
- Simply pump operation for easily remove the liquid.
- Transparent hose allows visual inspection of fluid extraction. Extra hose placement for easy to storage. Durable metal pedal to fix the tank when operating.
- Can be used to extract engine oil from,brake fluid and lubricant oil from machine and car,water from fish tank and more.
- Specification: Item Size: 68*24*22cm，Tank Capacity:7L，Working Pressure: 70-170PSI
- Fit for most fluid extraction applications.
3. EWK Pneumatic/Manual 6.5 Liter Oil Changer Vacuum Fluid Extractor Pump Tank Remover + Brake Bleeding Hose
- PREMIUM VERSION – Upgraded accessories, upgraded convenience. The original EWK oil extractor pump with storage unit collecting hoses when not in use and sealing cap keeping the full tank safe for transporting.
- 2 WAY USAGE – Pneumatic and manual mode to fit any condition. The pneumatic mode provides fast extraction speed of 1.6L /min and manual mode requires no other equipment to work with.
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL – Brake bleeding hose makes your oil extractor multifunctional. Comes with an extra bleeding hose, the fluid extractor pump can also be used as a brake bleeder.
- NO OIL LEFT – Tubes with different diameter go into the bottom of oil pan. The fluid evacuator comes with 2 extension hoses of different diameter, reaching the very bottom of the reservoir and suck up every drop of oil.
- WORK FREELY – Not limited to places, change oil anytime, anywhere. Perfect for working on a car in the garage, also suitable for using outdoors on boats, marines or lawn mowers.
4. 8MILELAKE 9 Liter Fluid Evacuator Manual Oil Changer Vacuum Hand Operated Engine Oil Change Fluid Extractor Pump Tank Remover
- Type:9L Capacity Manual Fluid Evacuator
- Fluid temperature range : 35°F- 200°F
- Suction Probes: Ø4, Ø6, Ø10,and 1pc of Ø4 brass probe) probe length 1M
- Use to evacuate automotive fluids:engine and gear oil, transmission fluid, brake fluid, coolant
- This oil changer pump is ideal for other liquids such as water and soluble oil,for Use With Most Vehicles and Machines
- 9 ltr Capacity device constructed from composite materials and suitable for the extraction of all types of engine, transmission and lubricating oils from cars, motorcycles, marine engines, stationary engines and industrial machinery.
5. EWK 6L Manual Fluid Extractor Pump Vacuum Oil Changer Evacuator Kit
- Suitable For All Kinds Of Vehicles – The manual oil extractor does fluid extraction on cars, boats, watercraft, snowmobiles, motorcycles, power sports vehicles, ATVs and more.
- Works With Various Fluids – Holding up to 1.5 gals of fluid, the 6L oil changer can be used to extract engine oil, brake oil, transmission fluid, coolant, water etc.
- Portable Kit – All parts are detachable, making the kit perfect for taking on the go. And a lid is included, securing the old fluid in the container.
- Extract Without Limitations – The vacuum fluid extractor is light and requires no other devices to work with, you can extractor anywhere without a compressor.
- No More Lifting Up The Car – An oil extractor saves your time and energy from lifting up your car when changing oil. Neither do you nor your garage will get dirty or messy.
6. FIRSTINFO 15 Liter Pneumatic/Manual Fluid Extractor/Vacuum Oil Pump Includes 6.6 ft Long Silicon Brake Fluid Hose with Check Valve Set w/Extra 3.5×4.5 mm Hose
- ????*Larger 15L Capacity*- 15 Liter of capacity (holds up to 3.9 gal of fluid ) which is perfect for cars with large engines without stopping the oil changing during the extraction. FIRSTINFO’s oil extractors are made of polypropylene which can stand up 35°F~200°F’s fluids.
- ????*Work Freely & Widely* — Extract the engine oil, Brake fluid, ATF fluid and other non-corrosive and non-thick fluid of motorcycles and vehicles. No limits to any places
- perfect for working on vehicles in the garage or outdoors and also for aquarium. No need to lift up or crawl under the car to change oil.
- ????*Multi-Function w/ Upgraded Brake Bleeding Hose*– One extra upgraded brake oil silicon hose 4x8mm X 2 Meter (78.7 inch) Long with check valve to avoid oil back flowing when bleeding. The length is much longer than normal ones for the longer distance.
- ????*Two-Way Mode for Oil Change*– Fast extraction speed of 1.6L /min. The pneumatic way for higher speed of oil change
- just need to connect with air compressor. Manual operation requires no other equipment
- easy to do the oil / fluid changing for DIY anywhere. No need to to lift up or crawl under the car to change oil.
- ????*Different sizes of Nylon tubes/ Extra 3.5×4.5mm Thinnest One*– With 4 diameters of tubes which can go into the bottom of oil pan. Nylon oil hoses B: 7.8×9.8mm X 1M C:5.3×6.7mm X 1M D:4x6mm X 1M E:3.5×4.5mm X1M. B hose can be connected to (C,D or E ) hose and it will be 2 Meter length. To reach the very bottom of the reservoir and suck up the fluid.
7. Hanperal DC 12V 5L Transfer Pump Extractor Oil Fluid Scavenge Suction Vacuum
- Pump Diameter: Approx. 4.8cm / 1.89inch
- Length: Approx. 14.5cm / 5.7inch.
- Cable Length: Approx. 30cm / 11.8inch
- Clips Length: Approx. 8cm / 3.15inch.
- Maximum Flow: 5L/min
- Maximum Pressure: 0.8MPA
- Rated Voltage: DC 12V
- Rated Power: 60W.
- Nylon pipe Length:100cm/39.4″
- Outlet PVC pipe Length:150cm/59″.
Rated Voltage: DC 12V
Rated Power: 60W
Maximum Pressure: Max. 0.8MPA
Maximum Flow: 5L/min
Pump Diameter: Approx. 4.8cm/1.89″
Length: Approx. 14.5cm/5.7″
Outlet pipe size(Dia.*L): Approx. 10mm*137cm
Inlet pipe diameter: Approx. 8mm,6 mm ; Length: Approx. 110cm/43.3″
1x Oil Pump
1x 11mm Outlet PVC pipe
1x 6mm Nylon pipe
1x 5mm Brass pipe
How to use:
1.Start to run the car engine for a while, when oil temperature turns to be about 50 degrees, start pumping oil.
2.Then connect the pump to the power, run it for a while, and observe whether the inlet and outlet is normal.
3.Next,open the filler cap,get dipstick out, force the tube into the bottom of the joint, until the tube does not move;
then put the inlet pipe from the oil dipstick into in end (the tube into the bottom of the tank, the bottom concave place, in order to pump the oil completely);
as no oil or pumping up very slowly or intermittently, it is generally caused by loose pipes and fittings. You have to install the pipes and fittings again.
4.After oil pumping, remove the tube, and then run the pump for a while, pump the remaining oil inside the pumping clean, or pump water for a while until the pump head gets clean.
5.If you have not used it for a long time, it may have no suction, then just pour the water in the pump, and run the pump for a few minutes until the air is all out.
If you want to connect this pump to AC power, you will need a power converter.
Make sure the engine up to operating temperature!
8. Mityvac 7300 PneumatiVac Air-Operated Fluid Evacuator
- Features a 2.3 gallon (8.8 liter) capacity air operated fluid evacuator for large jobs
- Automatic shut-off valve prevents overfilling
- Can be used to extract a wide-range of fluid types from transmission fluid, coolant, brake fluid, gear to engine oil
- Reservoir is constructed of durable polyethylene and will not rust or corrode
- Kit comes with 5 feet of flexible hose, dipstick tubes and a universal brake-bleeding adapter
Mityvac air operated evacuator provides a clean, fast and simple way to evacuate fluids. It features a base mounted Venturi adding stability during operation and the air and fluid-line shift off valves prevent the unit from overfilling during use.
9. Mityvac 7201 Fluid Evacuator Plus
- Features a large 8.8 liter (2.3 gallon) capacity bi-functional manual unit to extract and dispense a wide-range of fluid types
- Clean and simple way to evacuate and dispense fluids
- Reservoir is constructed of durable polyethylene and will not rust or corrode
- Automatic flow control valve prevents the unit from overfilling during use and automatically shuts off at 8 liters
- Features 0.23″ OD x 5′ long (5.7 mm OD x 1.5 m long) dipstick tube, 0.26″ OD x 5′ long (6.6 mm OD x 1.5 m long) dipstick tube, 0.41″ OD x 5′ long (10 mm OD x 1.5 m long) main evacuation tube
10. Mityvac MVA6851 Fluid Extractor
The MVA6851 has a fluid capacity of up to 7 oz. (200 cc) and is ideal for removing used fluids from master cylinders, transaxles, and power steering and coolant reservoirs prior to bleeding, fluid changes or repairs. Featuring a 7.5-in. (190 mm) flexible tube with non-drip cap, the fluid extractor’s lightweight, streamlined design enables access into tight spaces. Also, the tool is easy to clean, and the hose and seal are simple to replace. High Quality Image Specifications: Packaged Weight: 0.7 lb (0.32kg) Packaged Size: 11.8 x 2.5 x 2.5 (300mm x 140mm x 230mm)
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Fluid Vacuum Pump for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!