701 reviews analysed
1. OEM TOOLS 24938 9.5 Liter Pneumatic/Manual Fluid Extractor | Convenient Oil Change & Fluid Change Tool | Easy-to-Use Hand Pump and Vacuum Pump Functions | No Leaks, No Overfills
- VERSATILE AUTOMOTIVE FLUID REMOVER: Features a venturi valve and pumping handle, offering both pneumatic and manual fluid extraction methods.
- EASY TO USE: Remove any automotive fluid through dipstick tubes. Includes a 5 foot main suction flexible hose, and (2) 41″ extended dipstick hose adapters for a longer reach and broader applications.
- SAFE TO USE: 9.5 Liter single-piece reservoir features a leak-proof bottom. Overflow shutoff valve prevents fluid from overflowing—suction will stop once capacity is reached. Removable lid makes extracted fluids easy to recycle.
- EXTRACT A VARIETY OF FLUIDS: Can be used with low viscosity fluid, including water and coolant.
- FULL SPECS: 9.5 Liter Capacity
- Oversized pumping handle
- fluid extractor’s lid is removable to allow for easy recycling of waste fluid
- (2) 41 inch dipstick hose adapters, 5 foot main removal flex tube
- Working PSI: 85. Max PSI: 120 Air consumption: 6. 5 CFM.
EASY TO USE:
The OEMTOOLS 24398 9.5 Liter Pneumatic and Hand-Pump Fluid Evacuator is a remarkable time- and effort-saving oil change tool. The tool is designed to prevent mess, and to make it easy for anyone to change automobile fluids without needing to get under the vehicle or to use a shop lift. Attach your shop air compressor to this tool and quickly and completely drain automotive fluids directly from vehicles’ dipstick tubes.
NO MESS: The OEMTOOLS manual fluid extractor is thoughtfully designed with a shutoff valve that prevents overflowing. There’s a small float within the fluid receptacle that will be forced up, shutting off the intake valve, when fluid has reached maximum capacity. Then, because of the easy-to-remove lid, the oil or extracted fluid can be simply dumped into a recycling or waste fluid receptacle.
PRO & DIY MECHANICS:
This tool is perfect for both professional and DIY mechanics. Anyone who’s ever changed their oil at home has probably fantasized about changing their oil without the need to shimmy beneath their undercarriage. The OEMTOOLS fluid extractor makes this dream a reality. Pump fluids out from their dipstick tubes. No mess, no worries.
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: – 9.5 liter fluid capacity.
– Hand pump and venturi valve for manual or pneumatic fluid evacuation. – Shut off valve (internal float shuts off suction when fluid is at max capacity).
– Fluid extractor’s lid is removable to allow for easy recycling or disposal of waste fluid. – 5 feet of pneumatic flex hose & 2 dipstick hose adapters.
– Updated 41 inch extended dipstick hose adapters for a longer reach and broader applications.
2. Oil Change Pump Extractor, 12v 60w Oil Extractor Pump Oil Pump Extractor, Diesel Fluid Scavenge Suction Oil Transfer Pump for Changing Oil, Oil Change Pump for Boat, Tubes, Truck, RV, ATV, Riding Mowe
- QUICK AND CLEAN OIL CHANGES – Transfer pump for changing oil. Extracting Motor Oil From Your Vehicle Without Mess & Specialized Tools Extract The Oil from Your Car, Motorcycle, Scooter, Marine, Quad Bike, Truck, Boat, Forklift, Generator, Tractor, riding mower, snowmower Etc Siphon & Transfer Diesel To Cars, Trucks, Ships, Boats, Tractors, Farm Machinery, Plant Equipment Etc.
- ENGINE OIL CHANGE MADE EASY! – The 12v oil extractor pump are very easy to use and makes a top down oil change so easy. Pumps oil out throw dip stick, no need to lay under your car. Ideal oil change pump extractor equipment for quick and clean oil-changes. The oil will simply draw out the motor through the oil dipstick bore. Simple On/Off Power Switch, easy to use. Great for a quick oil change.
- FOR DIFFERENTIAL FLUID AND TRANSMISSION FLUID – This high efficient self-priming oil extractor pump is easy to pump various fluids and oils. You just need to place the inlet/outlet hoses at the appropriate positions, connect the power clamps to the car battery and press the button. This process is very simple and you can often do it by yourself to ensure your engine runs smoothly.
- PROFESSIONAL OIL CLEANING TOOL – The oil transfer pump is NOT suitable for gasoline/petrol. Do not use this fluid oil change pump to extract water, gearbox oil or easy flammable liquids (fuel, petrol etc). Suitable for extracting oil, diesel etc from a vehicle, (never use for petrol), greatly to help your oil-cleaning task, saving time.
- 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – 1MANNEW OIL CHANGE PUMP EXTRACTOR – 12 Volt / 5 Amp DC Motor.Ideal Transfer Pump for your quick and clean oil-changes.The oil will simply draw out the motor through the oil dipstick bore
- If you are not satisfied with engine oil extractor pump, feel free to contact us for solutions.
EXCELLENT 12V MOTOR OIL DIESEL EXTRACTOR SCAVENGE SUCTION TRANSFER CHANGE PUMP
NO MORE JACKING OF VEHICLES OR REMOVING DRAIN PLUGS.
Works Quickly For Pumping Out Motor Oil
Great value for a simple, low-cost pump for ocassionally transferring automotive fluids such as automatic transmission fluid and differential gear oil.
The oil suction pump extractor worked very well to pump out old fluid and then pump in new fluid in an automatic transmission — much easier than using a manual hand pump.
Best Sucker Of Oil
This electric pump can be used to “draw” and “push” fluids, depending on which side of the pump (input or output) you connect the hose.
Material: Plastic & Aluminium
Color: Black, Yellow
Input Voltage: DC 12V
Motor Oil (40-60 degrees) Flow Rate: approx. 1L / min
Diesel Flow Rate: approx. 250L / Hour
Inlet Hose Length: approx. 155cm/61”
Inlet Hose Outer Diameter: 6mm/0.236”
Inlet Hose Inner Diameter: 4mm/0.157”
Outlet Hose Length: approx. 124.5cm/49”
Outlet Hose Outer diameter: 12mm/0.472”
Outlet Hose Inner Diameter: 10mm/0.39”
Line Length: approx. 71cm/28”
Package Weight: approx. 1070g
1 x oil change pump extractor
1 x Outlet Hose
1 x Inlet Hose
2 x Hose Clamps
2 x Battery Clam
3. Moroso 85465 Vacuum Pump Breather Tank
4. Part# 07K145100C Vacuum Pump For TT Volkswagen Beetle Golf Jetta Passat Rabbit – Replace Part Number 904-817
- Vacuum pump is a device which gets the drive from engine cam shaft. In some designs, it is driven by the alternator shaft. The main function of vacuum pump is to evacuate the air from the brake booster tank, thus creating vacuum, which can be used for brake application. A vacuum pump will, in general, add some horse power, increase engine life, keep oil cleaner for longer.
- This vacuum pump fits for 2012 – 2013 TT Quattro RS 2.5L, 2006 – 2014 Volkswagen Beetle, 2010 – 2014 Volkswagen Golf 2.5L, 2006 – 2014 Volkswagen Jetta 2.5L, 2012 – 2014 Volkswagen Passat 2.5L, 2006 – 2009 Volkswagen Rabbit.
- Customers can find the product you need accurately according to the OE number. OEM Number: 07K 145 100 C, 07K145100C, 07K 145 100 H, 07K145100H, 904-817, 07K145100B, 07K 145 100 B, 724807300.
- The pump operates constantly if the engine is on, so wear and tear will eventually cause it to fail. The most common cause of vacuum pump failure occurs due to broken belts, electrical problems inside the unit, or vacuum hoses that fail.
- When vacuum pump is failed, you’ll notice a reduction in braking performance. On a gasoline powered vehicle, the vacuum pump tends to impact the emissions or exhaust system
- even can cause significant damage to cylinder head components. This vacuum pump fits 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 years.
5. HFP-282 Fuel Pump Replacement for Kawasaki Mule 600/610 KAF400 (2016) Replaces 49040-005, 49040-0751
HFP replacement fuel pump components are designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications, and feature upgrades that improve on the OEM design. Upgraded polymers, brushes, and commutators ensure long life and durability in multiple fuel blends. Each HFP fuel pump and installation kit is backed by a Lifetime free replacement warranty.
Features & Benefits:
Part Number: HFP-383
Noise Output: QUIET
Condition: 100% BRAND NEW
Outlet Size: 5/16″
Inlet Size: 5/16″
Outlet Pressure: OEM (final fuel pressure determined by regulator, this pump will not alter original pressure)
Amperage Draw: OEM
Flow Rate: 110LPH
Design: Intank Electric Fuel Pump
Strainer Included: Yes
Polished corrosion-resistant case to help minimize seizing during non-operation
Compatible with modern ethanol-infused pump gasoline
Fits the following Land Rover Freelander models:
2006 Land Rover Freelander All All 2005 Land Rover Freelander All All 2004 Land Rover Freelander All All 2003 Land Rover Freelander All All 2002 Land Rover Freelander Base Sport Utility 4-Door 2.5L 2500CC 153Cu. In. V6 GAS DOHC Naturally Aspirated 2002 Land Rover Freelander HSE Sport Utility 4-Door 2.5L 2500CC 153Cu. In. V6 GAS DOHC Naturally Aspirated 2002 Land Rover Freelander S Sport Utility 4-Door 2.5L 2500CC 153Cu. In. V6 GAS DOHC Naturally Aspirated 2002 Land Rover Freelander SE Sport Utility 4-Door 2.5L 2500CC 153Cu. In. V6 GAS DOHC Naturally Aspirated 2001 Land Rover Freelander Base Sport Utility 4-Door 1.8L 1796CC 110Cu. In. l4 GAS DOHC Naturally Aspirated 2000 Land Rover Freelander Base Sport Utility 4-Door 1.8L 1796CC 110Cu. In. l4 GAS DOHC Naturally Aspirated
6. 12V 60W Vacuum Transfer Pump Extractor Oil Fluid Diesel Electric Siphon with Hose for Car Boat Motorbike
- 5L oil liquid suction pump extractor,Small size, easy to carry and storage
- Maximum Pressure: Max. 0.8MPA，Maximum Flow: 5L/min, Rated Power: 60W, Rated Voltage: DC 12V
- Pump Diameter: Approx. 4.8cm, Cable Length: Approx. 30cm, Clips Length: Approx. 8cm
- Application: Widely used in general industrial equipment, medical equipment, chemical equipment, shipbuilding, drinks, carpet and floor cleaning, water purification and water treatment equipment, vehicle cleaning, agricultural spraying, zo pipeline pressure, air cleaning cooling, coal and metallurgical industries
- Pls use when the engine is warm,the engine oil is warm and viscosity is lower,this will be easier and faster to pump
Rated Voltage: DC 12V
Rated Power: 60W
Maximum Flow: 5L/min
Maximum Pressure: 0.8MPA
Pump Diameter: Approx. 4.8cm / 1.89inch
Length: Approx. 14.5cm / 5.7inch
Cable Length: Approx. 30cm / 11.8inch
Clips Length: Approx. 8cm / 3.15inch
Outlet PVC pipe Length:150cm
Nylon pipe Length:100cm
Brass pipe Length:70cm
1x Oil Pump
1x 11mm Outlet PVC pipe
1x 6mm Nylon pipe
1x 5mm Brass pipe
How to use:
1.Start to run the car engine for a while, when oil temperature turns to be about 50 degrees, start pumping oil
2.Then connect the pump to the power, run it for a while, and observe whether the inlet and outlet is normal
3.Next,open the filler cap,get dipstick out, force the tube into the bottom of the joint, until the tube does not move; then put the inlet pipe from the oil dipstick into in end (the tube into the bottom of the tank, the bottom concave place, in order to pump the oil completely); as no oil or pumping up very slowly or intermittently, it is generally caused by loose pipes and fittings. You have to install the pipes and fittings again
4.After oil pumping, remove the tube, and then run the pump for a while, pump the remaining oil inside the pumping clean, or pump water for a while until the pump head gets clean
If you have not used it for a long time, it may have no suction, then just pour the water in the pump, and run the pump for a few minutes until the air is all out
Note: If you want to connect this pump to AC power, you will need a power converter.
7. Mityvac 7201 Fluid Evacuator Plus
- Features a large 8.8 liter (2.3 gallon) capacity bi-functional manual unit to extract and dispense a wide-range of fluid types
- Clean and simple way to evacuate and dispense fluids
- Reservoir is constructed of durable polyethylene and will not rust or corrode
- Automatic flow control valve prevents the unit from overfilling during use and automatically shuts off at 8 liters
- Features 0.23″ OD x 5′ long (5.7 mm OD x 1.5 m long) dipstick tube, 0.26″ OD x 5′ long (6.6 mm OD x 1.5 m long) dipstick tube, 0.41″ OD x 5′ long (10 mm OD x 1.5 m long) main evacuation tube
8. Lisle 20300 Vacuum Gauge and Fuel Pump Tester
9. OTC 5613 Vacuum/Pressure Gauge Kit
- Ideal for testing vacuum lines and components
- Accurately tests low-pressure fuel systems
- Quickly diagnose internal engine problems such as bad rings valves and leaking head gaskets
- Kit comes complete with adapter for most applications
- Pin point hard to find problems such as cracked lines PCV fuel pump fuel filters and more
10. SUPERFASTRACING Oil Fluid Extractor 7L Manual Vacuum Fuel Petrol Pump Transfer Syphon Suction
- Simply pump operation for easily remove the liquid.
- Transparent hose allows visual inspection of fluid extraction. Extra hose placement for easy to storage. Durable metal pedal to fix the tank when operating.
- Can be used to extract engine oil from,brake fluid and lubricant oil from machine and car,water from fish tank and more.
- Specification: Item Size: 68*24*22cm，Tank Capacity:7L，Working Pressure: 70-170PSI
- Fit for most fluid extraction applications.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Crankcase Vacuum Pump for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!