Top 9 Countertop Pizza Oven Wood Fire
Finding your suitable readers for countertop pizza oven wood fire is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for countertop pizza oven wood fire including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
768 reviews analysed
1. Chicago Brick Oven CBO-500 Countertop Outdoor Wood Fired Pizza Oven – Copper
Experience the ultimate in outdoor dining and entertainment with Chicago Brick Oven. Made in the USA, this wood-fired pizza oven will become the centerpiece of your outdoor kitchen for its versatility, durability and performance. Unlike other pizza ovens that have a separate firebox, Chicago Brick Oven features a low, igloo-shaped dome design which is modeled from ancient Italian wood-fired oven designs. The flue system creates a steady draft along the dome to prevent smoke from existing through the front. This makes it easy to cook wood-fired pizza, steaks, chicken, and other recipes. The design of the oven creates a FlameRoll, using the vent to pull the flame horizontally across the top of the dome and then vertically back down the side, creating temperatures of up to 1,000 degrees Fahrenheit for superior cooking. The high heat will cook an authentic wood-fired pizza in about 2 minutes. The special shape of the oven reduces all cold spots and ensures that the radiant heat is used efficiently. The oven has a 29 X 23-inch cooking area and sits directly on your existing countertop. Combining traditional brick oven design with modern engineering, this outdoor oven is made from refractory cement and stainless steel fibers. The outside of the oven has a powder-coated steel cabinet with a copper vein finish for a classic, Italian wood fired oven appearance. The CBO-500 pizza oven comes as a complete package with an infrared thermometer, pizza peel and cleaning brush. It takes 45 minutes to heat up and requires no assembly so you can start cooking right away.
2. Napoli Wood Fire and Gas Outdoor Pizza Oven
- Authentic Gas, Charcoal, and Wood Fired Portable Outdoor Pizza Oven cooker
- Cook at over 930 degrees Fahrenheit (500 Celsius) with the Napoli Outdoor Pizza Oven
- Use Gas, Charcoal, Wood, or Pellets for authentic wood fire and gas brick oven pizza
- 12.5″ wide x 13.5″ deep cooking surface for authentic wood fire and gas brick oven pizza
- Cordierite stone, wood chip/pellet scoop, and wood/charcoal/pellet tray included
The Napoli Pizza Oven – Wood Fired & Gas Portable Outdoor Pizza Oven is the most affordable, high quality, portable, wood fire, charcoal, pellet and gas outdoor pizza oven available. In addition to pizza, you can cook a wide variety of foods, including meat, fish, vegetables and dessert pizzas. This wood fire & gas outdoor pizza oven is extremely fun and addictive to use. It provides amazing tasty Charcoal cooked, gas cooked, or Wood Fire results. The Napoli Oven is lightweight and extremely portable, allowing you to take it with you to virtually any outdoor setting. Achieve restaurant quality results in your own backyard with the Napoli Multi-fueled outdoor pizza oven! Being able to cook at temperatures of over 900 degrees Fahrenheit (much hotter than your standard in house oven) allows you to achieve a perfect crust. The Napoli Wood Fire & Gas Outdoor Pizza Oven is the ultimate choice for your wood burning pizza oven outdoor needs, charcoal, pellets, or gas! Whether you’re looking for an outdoor pizza oven, pizza cooker, brick oven pizza, wood fire pizza oven, charcoal pizza oven, wood oven, or gas pizza oven, The Napoli Wood Fired & Gas Outdoor Portable Pizza Oven will cover all your cooking needs!
3. Presto 03430 Pizzazz Plus Rotating Oven
- Rotating tray turns continuously to assure even baking.
- Top and bottom heating elements bake foods from both sides. Heating elements are separately controlled, allowing you to select top, bottom, or both elements for perfect results every time.
- Timer signals end of cooking time and automatically turns off heating elements.
- Saves as much as 60% in energy compared to a conventional oven.
- Removable nonstick baking pan is easy to clean and store.
The fast and easy way to bake frozen, homemade, take-and-bake, and deli pizza. Also great for preparing frozen convenience foods such as chicken nuggets, jalape–o poppers, fish fillets, egg rolls, cinnamon rolls, cookies and much more. Rotating tray turns continuously to assure even baking. Top and bottom heating elements bake foods from both sides. Heating elements are separately controlled, allowing you to select top, bottom, or both elements for perfect results every time. Timer signals end of cooking time and automatically turns off heating elements. Save as much as 60% in energy compared to a conventional oven. Nonstick pan is removable for easy cleanup and storage. 120 volts AC, 6o Hz only, 1235 watts
This 1,235-watt countertop oven makes pizza in about half the time required by a conventional oven. You don’t need to preheat it–it begins rotating and baking the moment you plug it in. There are independently controlled top and bottom heating elements, so all types (frozen or fresh) and sizes (7 to 12 inches) of pizza can be custom baked. With a rising-crust pizza, for example, you should run the lower heating element for 10-12 minutes before turning on the top element. For a crisper crust, bake the pizza with both heating elements, then finish it off with a few minutes of bottom-only heating. For extra cooking time on your toppings, leave the top element on a little longer. A timer with automatic shutoff lets you set cooking times precisely, and a cooking-time guide for various pizza types is printed on the pizza maker. For safety, the appliance shuts off automatically if it overheats. With the 13-1/4-inch-diameter baking pan in place, the pizza maker is 13-1/4 inches wide, 9-1/2 inches high, and 17-1/2 inches deep. (The baking pan can be removed for more compact storage.) It carries a two-year warranty against defects. –Fred Brack
4. Pizzacraft PC0601 Pizzeria Pronto Stovetop Pizza Oven
- Bake restaurant-quality homemade pizza on your gas stovetop
- Pre-heats to hotter than a conventional oven in under 15 minutes, up to 600F
- Cooks pizza in only 6 minutes
- 12” hollow-core Cordierite pizza stone distributes heat evenly for a perfect, crispy crust every time
- Constructed of a sturdy Steel base and vented Hood, includes built in thermometer
- Door keeps heat in while cooking, silicone handle slides it safely open and closed
- Fits most but not all gas stovetops, not compatible with electric ranges
If you’ve ever dreamed of transforming your kitchen into a pizzeria, the Pizzeria Pronto Stovetop Pizza Oven can help you get the hot, fresh pizza you love.
Most conventional ovens can only achieve temperatures of 500 F and require up to an hour to reach those heats. The Stovetop Pizza Oven can heat up to 600 F in about 15 minutes, allowing you to cook your pizza in as little as 6 minutes. The Stovetop Pizza Oven uses one of your stovetop’s gas burners to reach cooking temperature. Simply place the oven on top of your burner and turn it on.
The oven’s heat-efficient design traps and reflects heat to create the optimal pizza-cooking environment. Dual cordierite baking stones absorb the direct heat from the flame and redistribute it evenly, eliminating hot spots. The stones are separated by a layer of air to diffuse heat, and the bottom stone has a cutout for improved airflow. The built-in thermometer lets you know when it’s time to cook, and the moisture vent in the top prevents your pizza from becoming soggy.
With the Pizzeria Pronto Stovetop Pizza Oven, you can get pizzeria-perfect pizza in your own home.
HOW TO USE: Assemble your oven as instructed in the manual (about 15 minutes). Place the oven on top of your gas stovetop burner, making sure the opening on the bottom of the oven (which exposes the bottom cordierite stone) is centered above the burner. Turn your burner to high and allow to preheat for 15 minutes with the door shut. Remove the door and place your pizza on the stone using a pizza peel. Replace the door and allow to cook for about 3 minutes. Remove the door and use your peel to extract the pizza and then rotate it 180, then replace the oven and shut the door. Allow to cook another 3 minutes and remove.
PLEASE NOTE: Your stove top needs to have gas burners. The Stovetop Pizza Oven will not work with an electric range. Recommended for 9500-15000 BTU NG or LPG Indoor gas range burners. Can be used on burners with lower BTU, but preheat time may be longer.
PLEASE NOTE: The Stovetop Pizza Oven will reach 600F during cooking. Please keep this in mind when determining whether the Stovetop Pizza Oven is compatible with your stove top. The Stovetop Pizza Oven should fit directly over one of your burners without covering or coming too close to materials that could be damaged by high heat such as plastic knobs or counter tops made of heat-sensitive materials. Built-in ranges featuring knobs on top of the range directly next to burners are not compatible with the Stovetop Pizza Oven. We do not recommend purchasing the Stovetop Pizza Oven if your range has dial knobs near your burners or if your range is directly next to a countertop that can not withstand some heat.
PLEASE NOTE: Many types of peels will work with the Stovetop Oven. However, we strongly recommend Pizzacraft PC0231 Aluminum Folding Pizza Peel (pictured above, sold separately) designed specifically to work with the Stovetop Oven. This peel will make it easier to transfer pies in and out of your oven.
CAUTION: Oven will become very hot. Use heat safe gloves when handling. Do not leave unattended. Allow to cool before cleaning and storing.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. Pizzacraft is here to help if you have any questions or concerns.
5. Nuke Wood Fired Countertop Outdoor Oven – OVEN60CT02
- Insulated cooking chamber helps keep your food with its original flavors
- Easily maintain your ideal cooking temperature with the air regulator door
- Refractory bricks help maintain and evenly distribute heat
- Removable grates give you the ability to cook a small pig up to 11 pounds
- Includes a cover, poker, shovel, & two stainless steel trays
Nuke Wood Fired Countertop Outdoor Oven – OVEN60CT02. OVEN60CT02. Countertop Pizza Ovens. Enhance your outdoor cooking and entertaining experience with the Nuke Wood Fired Outdoor Oven. The Nuke oven is the perfect way to create a memorable meal, whether you want to cook ribs, chicken, or even a small pig, up to 11 pounds! This oven features a 23.5-inch deep floor that is lined with refractory tiles, making it perfect for cooking authentic brick oven pizza. It includes two trays, giving you the ability to bake items such as vegetables, cookies, bread, or even lasagna. The possibilities are endless with this oven. Easily add firewood to the combustion chamber for the maintenance of the ideal cooking temperature range of 300-500 degrees Fahrenheit. The independent smoke and steam outlet will allow you to entertain your guests outdoors without being invaded by the smell of smoke. It also comes with a 30-inch shovel, vinyl cover, 30-inch fire poker and two 15.3 x 21.25-inch stainless steel trays….
6. Continental Electric PS-PO891 Professional Series Pizza Oven, Countertop, Stainless Steel
- Cook up to a 12″ Inch pizza in 8-10 minutes! Great for your kitchen, dorm room, camping, and tailgating parties.
- 30 minute timer to remind you when your food is ready. Preheats in minutes. Cook pizza, quesadillas, cookies, and more.
- Removable pull out crumb tray to clean with ease.
- Professional Series durable Stainless Steel body with cool touch handle with fit nicely right on your kitchen Countertop.
- Oven heats to 430-460 degrees
- Measures: 18 x 19. 5 x 7. 4 inches, with 1450 watt power
- Ul listed, and 2 year Limited
“Cook up to a 12″” Inch pizza in 8-10 minutes! Great for your kitchen, dorm room, camping, and tailgating parties. 30-Minute timer to remind you when your food is ready. Preheats in minutes. Cook pizza, quesadillas, cookies, and more. Removable pull out crumb tray to clean with ease. Adjustable heat control to set to your taste. Top and bottom heating elements make for an even bake. Professional Series durable Stainless Steel body with cool touch handle with fit nicely right on your kitchen countertop. Ul listed, and 2 year limited . Cooking tip: preheat oven for 10-15 minutes cooking tip: You may use a pizza stone for even cooking and easier cleanup pizza baking instructions: put frozen pizza into the pizza baker. Oven can cook pizza up to 12”. Do not bake rising dough crust pizzas in your oven. Place the pizza on the food rack and slide the food rack into the oven. Set the timer to your desired bake time. Your pizza baker will automatically bake your pizza to perfection. Remember to set the timer over 2 minutes in order to activate the timer. Baking time is 8-12 minutes depending on crust size, topping, and personal taste preferences. (Check pizza Midway through baking, rotating if necessary to ensure even baking). “
7. BBQSTAR Outdoor Wood Fired Pizza Oven, Stainless Steel Portable Tabletop Wood Pellet Pizza Oven with 11-inch Pizza Stone
- WOOD FIRED PIZZA OVEN – The outdoor pizza oven is fantastic for evening parties outside. The BBQ Pizza oven can be fuelled using wood pellets, charcoal or combined.
- DELICIOUS STONEBAKED PIZZA READY WITHIN MINUTES – The wood fired pizza oven reaches temperatures of up to 700 ~ 900 degrees Fahrenheit within 10-20 minutes and cook a homemade pizza within minutes.
- COMPACT, PORTABLE DESIGN – The outdoor pizza oven is compact and portable, making it a real centrepiece of any party or camping trip.
- BUILT-IN THERMOMETER FOR OPTIMUM COOKING RESULTS – The wood burning pizza oven includes a built-in thermometer, helping you to monitor the temperature to achieve the best results and tastiest food.
COOK A PIZZA WITH WOOD FIRE AND EXPERIENCE THE AGE OLD TRADITION IN MODEL LIFE.
This outdoor wood fired pizza oven is designed for quick and easy homemade pizza outside. A real centrepiece for any summer parties, BBQ or camping trip. The wood burning pizza maker is easy to use, quickly heating up to temperatures of 700~900 degrees Fahrenheit for cooking a pizza in minutes.
– Materials: SUS430 stainless steel oven body/chimney pipe/firebox, stainless steel rivets, wooden handles, cordierite stone baking board.
-Structure: Double walled and insulated to keep heat in and the outside cool.
-Weight: Product 8.6kg/19.4 lbs ; Package 11 kg / 24.25 lbs.
– Size: Product H780*W360*L750mm (H30-3/8*W14-1/8*L29-7/8-inch) with legs extended, excluding door handle. Height including chimney: 67cm / 25.2”; Package L550*W420*320(mm)
– Recommended pizza size: 11-inch
– Fuel: wood pellets/charcoal etc.
Heating Time: to reach 572 degree Fahrenheit (300 centigrade degree) by 15 minutes and 752 degree Fahrenheit (400 centigrade degree) by 25minutes.
Wood-fired Oven Body
Wood Pellet Firebox
Cordierite Pizza Stone
8. NutriChef Upgraded Electric Pizza Oven – ArtisanVersion 1100 Watt Countertop Pizza Maker, Mini Pizza Oven, Terracotta Cookware, Stone Clay Cooking Surface, Classic Italian, 464F Max Temp – PKPZ950
- HAVE A PIZZA PARTY: Make fast, delicious pizza with the NutriChef electric countertop pizza oven. Make your own artisan mini pizzas, perfect for social gatherings and birthday parties
- BAKE WITHOUT THE OVEN: Make homemade pizza without the hassle of turning on the oven. The electric oven pizza boasts a powerful 1100 watt heating element for all-around, even cooking
- EFFICIENT COOKING: The electric oven pizza cooks via a hanging heating coil attached to the top of a terracotta dome, creating optimum efficiency. The brick pizza oven reaches a maximum temperature of 464F
- EASY TO CLEAN: The countertop oven pizza features a chamotte clay stone cooking surface, which is both stain resistant and easy to clean up
- SIMPLE TO USE: This electric pizza oven with stone is simple to use, with a hassle-free button operation. The pit has open slots on each side, offering multiple access points for cooking
NutriChef Model : PKPZ950
Pizza Oven / Pizza Maker
Electric Pizza Pit Oven / Pizza Maker Stove
What’s in the Box:
Have a pizza party with the NutriChef Electric Pizza Pit Oven. Make your very own unique personal mini pizza pies with this classic-styled terracotta dome oven. The pizza pit features opening slots all around, giving everyone access to cook their own mini pies. The clay stone surface resembles a traditional Italian pizza pit oven and the internal high-powered hanging heating element ensures thorough and even cooking all around. It’s perfect for friendly social gatherings or birthday parties — and will make you feel like a pizza-making pro! Make them a pizza they can’t refuse with the NutriChef Pizza Pit Oven!
9. Winco EPO-1 Electric Countertop Pizza Oven
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Countertop Pizza Oven Wood Fire for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!