Nowadays, there are so many products of acer solid state laptop in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for acer solid state laptop in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings acer solid state laptop which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
943 reviews analysed
1. Acer Aspire Processor Wireless Ac Mousepad
- 【Processor】AMD Ryzen 5-3500U Processor (2.10 GHz, up to 3.70 GHz Max Boost), AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics
- 【Screen】15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) TN 220 nits Non-Touch Backlit Anti-Glare Display
- 【Authorized PConline365 Bundle】Bundled with KKE Mouse Pad, Authorized Sellers ONLY
- 【Upgraded】RAM is upgraded to 16GB high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once. Hard Drive is upgraded to 1TB SSD allows to fast bootup and data transfer. Original Seal is opened for upgrade ONLY, 1-years warranty on Upgraded RAM/SSD from PConline365, and original 1-Year Manufacture warranty on remaining components
- 【Tech Specs】 1 x USB-A 3.1 (Gen 1), 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Ethernet, 1 x Headphone / mic combo| Windows 10 Home
PConline365 sells computers with professional upgrade and customization. The manufacturer box will be opened by our engineers for customizing and testing. Defects & blemishes are significantly reduced by our in depth inspection & testing.
PConline365 also provides more upgrade options including memory and hard drive. Please contact us for more information.
Key Features and Benefits:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5-3500U Processor (2.10 GHz, up to 3.70 GHz Max Boost)
Memory: 16GB DDR4 RAM
Hard Drive: 1TB Solid State Drive
Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Display: 15.6” Full HD (1920 x 1080)
Ports: 1 x USB-A 3.1 (Gen 1), 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Ethernet, 1 x Headphone / mic combo
Video: AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics
Media Drive: None
Optical Drive: None
Wireless Connectivity: 802.11AC WiFi
Weight: 4 Pounds
2. Acer Aspire A515 10Th Gen
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, 1 x Network (RJ-45), 1x HDMI, 1x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C , 2x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A , 1 x USB 2.0, Headphone/speaker/line-out jack
- Windows 10 Home 64-Bit, 4-Cell Battery Up to 11 hours, Color: Pure Silver
- 8GB DDR4 SDRAM Memory, 256GB Solid State Drive, No Optical Drive, Stereo dual speakers
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920×1080) Resolution ComfyView IPS LCD LED Display, HD Webcam
- 10th Generation Quad Core Intel Quad Core i5-10210U 1.6GHz processor (Boost up to 4.2GHz, 6MB SmartCache), Intel UHD Graphics
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Acer Aspire A515 10Th Gen is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Acer Aspire A515 10Th Gen comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Acer Solid State Laptop and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Acer Solid State Laptop then don’t look beyond Acer Aspire A515 10Th Gen. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Acer Solid State Laptop in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
3. Acer Aspire I5 1035G1 Windows A315 56 594W
Model Brand : Acer <> Series : Aspire 3 <> Model : A315-56-594W <> Part Number : nx.a0taa.005 <> Quick Info <> Color : Gray <> Operating System : Windows 10 Home <> CPU : Intel Core i5-1035G1 <> Screen : 15.6″ Full <> Memory : 8GB DDR4 <> Storage : 256GB NVMe SSD <> CPU <> CPU Type : Intel Core i5 10th Gen <> CPU Speed : 1035G1 (1.00 GHz) <> Display <> Screen Size : 15.6″ <> Touchscreen : No <> Display Type : Full HD <> Resolution : 1920 x 1080 <> Operating System <> Operating System : Windows 10 Home <> Storage : 256 GB <> Memory : 8 GB <> Communications : WLAN : Yes <> Bluetooth : Yes <> Webcam : Yes <>
4. Acer Backlit Keyboard Bluetooth Windows
- 15.6 inch FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS LED backligh Display, AMD Radeon Vega 3, AMD Ryzen 3 3200U (2.6 GHz base frequency up to 3.5 GHz, 4 MB cache, 2 cores)
- Hard Drive is upgraded to 256GB SSD provides massive storage space for huge files, so that you can store important digital data and work your way through it with ease. It gives you enormous space to save all of your files. Enhance the overall performance of the laptop for business, student, daily usage
- Windows 10 Home S brings back the Start Menu from Windows 7 and introduces new features, like the Edge Web browser that lets you markup Web pages on your screen. | 1-Year NexiPC Limited Warranty* | View description and warranty section below for more details.
- RAM is upgraded to 8GB memory for multitasking Adequate high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1, 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x HDMI, 1 x RJ-45, 1 x Headphone/Microphone Combo Jack
Acer Backlit Keyboard Bluetooth Windows is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Acer Backlit Keyboard Bluetooth Windows if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Acer Solid State Laptop is that even though Acer Backlit Keyboard Bluetooth Windows is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
5. Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R19l
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED backlit IPS Display | AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics
- 802.11ac WiFi | Backlit Keyboard | Up to 7.5 Hours Battery Life
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual Core Processor (Up to 3.5GHz) | 4GB DDR4 Memory | 128GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- Windows 10 in S mode. Maximum Power Supply Wattage 65 W
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 USB 2.0 Ports & 1 HDMI Port with HDCP support
If you are buying a Acer Solid State Laptop for the first time, then you should have Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R19l. It has fewer features when you make Acer Solid State Laptop comparisons of Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R19l with any other Acer Solid State Laptop but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Acer Solid State Laptop, grab any Acer Solid State Laptop but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R19l
6. Acer Predator Gaming Geforce G9 793 79V5
Acer Predator Gaming Geforce G9 793 79V5 is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond Acer Aspire 5 Slim Laptop, 15.6&Quot; Full HD IPS Display, AMD Ryzen 3 3200U, Vega 3 Graphics, 4GB DDR4, 128GB SSD, Backlit Keyboard, Windows 10 In S Mode, A515-43-R19L which have been in market longer than anyone. Acer Predator Gaming Geforce G9 793 79V5 brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Acer Predator Gaming Geforce G9 793 79V5 is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Acer Solid State Laptop in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Acer Solid State Laptop and it could be any of the high value Acer Solid State Laptop, chances are that would be much costlier than Acer Predator Gaming Geforce G9 793 79V5. Acer Predator Gaming Geforce G9 793 79V5 will have more than 50% of all its features.
7. Acer I5 10210U 802 11Ax Fingerprint A515 54 59W2
Acer I5 10210U 802 11Ax Fingerprint A515 54 59W2 is another one which falls under Acer Solid State Laptop for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Acer I5 10210U 802 11Ax Fingerprint A515 54 59W2 ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Acer Solid State Laptop and that is what has revived them. Acer I5 10210U 802 11Ax Fingerprint A515 54 59W2 has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Acer I5 10210U 802 11Ax Fingerprint A515 54 59W2 is amazing features.
Why should you buy a laptop?
Whether you are a student, a working professional, or a homemaker, we have come to a point when just about everyone needs a laptop. While some people use laptops purely for work, some use them to be in touch with their near and dear ones. Students need laptops to access the world of information available on-line. There are a variety of laptops out there, and it might be an overwhelming decision to make when it comes to choosing the best laptop that suits your requirements.
What should you consider when buying laptops?
Not all types of laptops are suitable for everyone. You select a laptop based on your particular needs and requirements. After going through thousands of laptop reviews, we have listed down some quick tips to help you with your choice.
Pick your platform: In most cases, you will have to pick between Mac, Windows, Linux, or Chrome OS. Each of these operating systems is unique in their own way and offer some very specific features that make people love the OS that they find to be convenient to use.
Decide if you are looking for a flexible model: With the growing popularity of tablets, people today prefer these hand-held devices for the convenience they offer. Many laptop manufacturers, therefore, provide a flexible laptop model that can be switched from the traditional form to a tablet mode with a detachable screen.
Choose the right size: This is a feature that primarily depends on your needs and how portable you want your laptop to be. 13-to-14-inch laptops are the most popular, as they have screens that are adequately sized, and are convenient to carry around as well.
Check the keyboard: No matter how good the laptop is, if it does not have a well-placed keyboard and touchpad, it will be uncomfortable to use. You should be sure to check the ergonomics of your keyboard.
Pick your specifications appropriately: Check aspects such as the RAM, hard drive space, processor speed, etc., and match these specifications with your requirements.