Finding your suitable readers for acer aspire 5 a515-52. is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for acer aspire 5 a515-52. including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
508 reviews analysed
1. Acer Octa Core Processor Fingerprint Sf314 42 R9yn
- 16: 9 aspect ratio)
- AMD Ryzen 7 4700U Octa-Core Mobile Processor (Up to 4. 1GHz) with Radeon Graphics | 8GB LPDDR4 Memory | 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 14″ Full HD Widescreen IPS LED-backlit Display (1920 x 1080 resolution
- Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX200 802.11ax | HD Webcam (1280 x 720) | Backlit Keyboard | Fingerprint Reader
- Just 0. 63″ thin and 2. 65 lbs and up to 11. 5 hours of battery life!
- 1 – USB Type-C port USB 3. 2 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gbps) DisplayPort over USB Type-C & USB Charging, 1- USB 3. 2 Gen 1 port (featuring power-off charging), 1 – USB 2. 0 port & 1 – HDMI port
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Acer Aspire 5 A51552, Acer Octa Core Processor Fingerprint Sf314 42 R9yn would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Acer Octa Core Processor Fingerprint Sf314 42 R9yn was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Acer Octa Core Processor Fingerprint Sf314 42 R9yn would be the Best Acer Aspire 5 A51552 for Money.
- Never had a 14 screen before but i am very happy with the speed and quality.
- A value laptop with good building quality and performance.
- You might’ve heard that the screen quality is bad from a lot of reviewers but honestly to us normal people it doesn’t matter.
- I’m not a gamer but i’m not seeing anything wrong with the screen display.
- The laptop itself runs great, is fast, super light, has a nice keyboard, i think the only complaint i would have is that the we… Read More
- Screen quality is the best i have owned – too bad i just hook it up to a big monitor using it as a desktop.
- A ryzen laptop for this price is unbeatable.
- This is more than he needs, but the price was right.
- This one was a close second and the price was right and time was running out (on waiting).
- It’s really fast :d like really fast.
- It is very fast and has easily handled multiple open tabs, programs, and applications.
- Also, i mostly use this laptop indoors, but i went outside with it a few times, and i can hardly see anything on the screen.
- Overall, it’s a great laptop specially because of that ryzen 4700u processor and surely worth it.
- 5h of lifethe ryzen processor saves this build, and this remains an excellent light weight travel laptop.
- I’m primarily a pc user, but i have to use a mac for work (we are all issued macbook pros).
- This is a fantastic little laptop – I love it!
- Keyboard poor layout and its backlight so bad. there have not to have the backlight on several keys
- I’ve used this device on and off for just over 4 months now and this thing is a darn good laptop. For general usage web browsin… Read More
- I use my laptop for school not for games. I love the clarity and quality of the images.
2. Acer Aspire I5 8265U Keyboard Fingerprint
- 1 – USB 3. 1 Type C Gen 1 port, 2 – USB 3. 1 Gen 1 Ports (one with Power-off Charging), 1 – USB 2. 0 Port & 1 – HDMI 2. 0 Port
- 802. 11ac WiFi | Backlit Keyboard | Fingerprint Reader | Up to 9. 5 Hours Battery Life
- Windows 10 Home
- 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8265U Processor (Up to 3. 9GHz) | 8GB DDR4 Memory | 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 15. 6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display | Intel UHD Graphics 620
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Acer Aspire I5 8265U Keyboard Fingerprint is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Acer Aspire I5 8265U Keyboard Fingerprint comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Acer Aspire 5 A51552 and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Acer Aspire 5 A51552 then don’t look beyond Acer Aspire I5 8265U Keyboard Fingerprint. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Acer Aspire 5 A51552 in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
3. Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R19l
- Windows 10 in S mode. Maximum Power Supply Wattage 65 W
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual Core Processor (Up to 3.5GHz) | 4GB DDR4 Memory | 128GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 802.11ac WiFi | Backlit Keyboard | Up to 7.5 Hours Battery Life
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 USB 2.0 Ports & 1 HDMI Port with HDCP support
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED backlit IPS Display | AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics
4. Acer Display 3200U Dual Graphics Accessories
- 15.6 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED backlit IPS Display
- Get great performance for everything you do thanks to the new AMD Ryzen 3 processor. Featuring true machine intelligence and a newly designed efficient architecture the groundbreaking AMD Ryzen processor learns and adapts to your needs so you can achieve more.
- Up to 7.5 Hours Battery Life. If you also see an “Upgrade your edition of Windows” section, be careful not to click the “Go to the Store” link that appears there.
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U 2.6 GHz up to 3.5 GHz
- Windows 10 in S mode is designed for security and performance, exclusively running apps from the Microsoft Store. If you want to install an app that isn’t available in the Microsoft Store, you’ll need to switch out of S mode. Switching out of S mode is one-way. If you make the switch, you won’t be able to go back to Windows 10 in S mode. There’s no charge to switch out of S mode.
- Upgraded to 256GB PCIe SSD, Save files fast and store more data. With massive amounts of storage and advanced communication power PCI-e SSDs are great for major gaming applications multiple servers daily backups and more. Get up to 15x faster performance than a traditional hard drive. Ghost Manta Accessories including HDMI Cable, USB extension cord and Mouse Pad.
- AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics.
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 USB 2.0 Ports & 1 HDMI Port with HDCP support
- Upgraded to 8GB DDR4 RAM for full-power multitasking
Acer Display 3200U Dual Graphics Accessories is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Acer Display 3200U Dual Graphics Accessories if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Acer Aspire 5 A51552 is that even though Acer Display 3200U Dual Graphics Accessories is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
5. Acer E5 575 33Bm 15 6 Inch Notebook Generation
If you are buying a Acer Aspire 5 A51552 for the first time, then you should have Acer E5 575 33Bm 15 6 Inch Notebook Generation. It has fewer features when you make Acer Aspire 5 A51552 comparisons of Acer E5 575 33Bm 15 6 Inch Notebook Generation with any other Acer Aspire 5 A51552 but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Acer Aspire 5 A51552, grab any Acer Aspire 5 A51552 but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Acer E5 575 33Bm 15 6 Inch Notebook Generation
- It’s fast and the screen quality is awesome.
- I came back to review some items, and scrolling through my purchases i see this product.
- However, the price has doubled in price in 2020 since my first three purchases.
- Bought this laptop about 3 years ago and is still going like a champ!
- However 2) instead of the listed 4gb of ram, mine came with 6gb and a label saying 8th gen intel.
- This is great for light gaming
- This machine has performed the way intended.
6. Acer A515 55 56Vk I5 1035G1 Fingerprint Keyboard
- 1 – USB 3.1 (Type-C) Gen 1 port (up to 5 Gbps), 2 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port (one with Power-off Charging), 1 – USB 2.0 Port & 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP Support
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED backlit IPS Display | Intel UHD Graphics
- Windows 10 Home
- 10th Generation Intel Core i5-1035G1 Processor (Up to 3.6GHz)| 8GB DDR4 Memory | 256GB NVMe SSD
- Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802.11ax | Backlit Keyboard | Fingerprint Reader | HD Webcam | Up to 8 Hours Battery Life
Acer A515 55 56Vk I5 1035G1 Fingerprint Keyboard is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond Acer Aspire E 15 E5-575-33BM 15.6-Inch FHD Notebook (Intel Core I3-7100U 7Th Generation , 4GB DDR4, 1TB 5400RPM HD, Intel HD Graphics 620, Windows 10 Home), Obsidian Black which have been in market longer than anyone. Acer A515 55 56Vk I5 1035G1 Fingerprint Keyboard brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Acer A515 55 56Vk I5 1035G1 Fingerprint Keyboard is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Acer Aspire 5 A51552 in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Acer Aspire 5 A51552 and it could be any of the high value Acer Aspire 5 A51552, chances are that would be much costlier than Acer A515 55 56Vk I5 1035G1 Fingerprint Keyboard. Acer A515 55 56Vk I5 1035G1 Fingerprint Keyboard will have more than 50% of all its features.
7. Acer I7 8550U Lpddr3 Windows Sf514 52T 82Wq
- 16GB LPDDR3 Memory, 512GB SSD.
- Windows 10 Home. Number of USB 3.0 Ports- 2. Number of USB 3.1 Gen 1 Ports- 1.Total Number of USB Ports- 3
- 14″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen IPS Multi-Touch Display
- 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8550U Processor (Up to 4.0GHz)
- Up to 8-hours Battery Life
Acer Swift 5 SF514-52T-82WQ comes with these high level specs: 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8550U Processor 1.8GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 4.0GHz, Windows 10 Home, 14″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit IPS Multi-Touch Display, Intel UHD Graphics 620, 16GB LPDDR3 Onboard Memory, 512GB SSD, Secure Digital (SD) card reader, Acer TrueHarmony, Two Built-in Stereo Speakers, 802.11ac Wi-Fi featuring 2×2 MU-MIMO technology (Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, HD Webcam (1280 x 720) supporting High Dynamic Range (HDR), 1 – USB 3.1 Type C Gen 1 port (up to 5 Gbps) DisplayPort over USB-C, 2 – USB 3.0 ports (one with power-off charging), 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP support, 2-cell Li-Ion Battery (4670 mAh), Up to 8-hours Battery Life, 2.14 lbs. | 0.97 kg (system unit only) (NX.GTMAA.002)
8. Acer Lightweight I7 8565U Back Lit Keyboard
- Back-lit keyboard, Intel Wireless-AC 9560 802. 11AC Gigabit Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 5. 0
- 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8565u Processor (Up to 4. 6GHz), 16GB onboard DDR4 Dual Channel Memory & 512GB Pie NV Me SSD
- 1 – USB Type-C ports USB 3. 1 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gaps) DisplayPort over USB Type-C & USB charging, 2 – USB 3. 0 port (one featuring power-off charging) & 1 – HDMI Port
- Windows 10 Home & 3-cell Li-ion (4670 mAh) battery, Up to 10 hours Battery Life
- 15. 6 Inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS Multi-Touch Display
Acer Lightweight I7 8565U Back Lit Keyboard is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Acer Lightweight I7 8565U Back Lit Keyboard wins the users. Most of them who buy Acer Lightweight I7 8565U Back Lit Keyboard once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Acer Aspire 5 A51552 in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Acer Aspire 5 A51552 to any other Acer Aspire 5 A51552 is least.
- I’ve had them before and i continue to be impressed with the value that they deliver.
- The acer swift 5 thin & lightweight laptop is a nice product.
- The cam quality i felt was just ok.
- Even with the annoying cons, i still really like this computer.
- 6 laptop before this and wanted to stick with the large screen.
- Pros:- computer response is fast and snappy.
- I still got my i7 cpu, 16gb ram and 512gb ssd, and with a very reasonable price!
- – it’s lightweight at a little over 2lbs- fingerprint sensor is pretty consistent and accurate.
- Not up to 10hrs as claimed but about half with moderate use.
- performance is great and very lightweight.
- Crazy light weight. Lighter than Mac air.Noisy fan.Beautiful screen. I was shock shock the black is so good. The screen is as g… Read More
- Thanks to the light-weight laptop, I am now carrying my laptop everywhere, not just outside, but also in my house from living r… Read More
- The Acer Swift 5 Thin & Lightweight Laptop is a nice product. Here are the pros and cons.Pros:- Lightweight- Solid build qualit… Read More
9. Acer Chromebook Convertible Bluetooth Cp311 2H C679
- Chromebook runs on Chrome OS – an operating system by Google that is built for the way we live today. It comes with built-in virus protection, updates automatically*, boots up in seconds and continues to stay fast over time. (*Internet connection is required).
- Get access to more than 2 million Android apps from Google Play to learn and do more.
- All the Google apps you know and love come standard on every Chromebook, which means you can edit, download, and convert Microsoft Office files in Google Docs, Sheets and Slides.
- Chromebooks come with built-in storage for offline access to your most important files and an additional 100GB of Google Drive space to ensure that all of your files are backed up automatically.
- Acer CP311-2H-C679 Convertible Chromebook comes with 11.6” HD Touch IPS Display, Intel Celeron N4020, 4GB LPDDR4 Memory, 32GB eMMC, Google Chrome and Up to 10-hours Battery Life.
Acer Chromebook Spin 311 CP311-2H-C679 comes with these high level specs: Intel Celeron N4020 Dual-Core Processor 1.1GHz with Intel Burst Technology up to 2.8GHz, Google Chrome Operating System, 11.6″ HD 1366 x 768 resolution, high-brightness, LED-backlit IPS (In-Plane Switching) technology with Antimicrobial Corning Gorilla Glass multi-touch, supporting finger touch and image auto rotation (16:9 aspect ratio), Intel UHD Graphics 600, 4GB On-Board LPDDR4 Memory, 32GB eMMC, Intel Wireless-AC 9560 802.11ac Gigabit WiFi 5 which can deliver up to 1.73Gbps throughput when using 160Mhz channels (Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, HD Webcam (1280 x 720) with 88 degree wide angle lens supporting High Dynamic Range (HDR), 2 – USB Type-C ports USB 3.1 Gen 1 (up to 5 Gbps) DisplayPort over USB Type-C, USB Charging & DC-in, 2 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports, Lithium-Ion Battery, Up to 10-hours Battery Life, 2.62 lbs. | 1.19 kg (system unit only) (NX.HKKAA.005)
10. Acer I5 10210U 802 11Ax Fingerprint A515 54 59W2
Last but not the least, if you haven’t liked any of the Acer Aspire 5 A51552 yet, then Acer I5 10210U 802 11Ax Fingerprint A515 54 59W2 is your choice. It is another one which is Best Acer Aspire 5 A51552 Under 100$ and Acer Aspire 5 A51552 comparison have showed it has ranked best in past based solely on its features. Acer I5 10210U 802 11Ax Fingerprint A515 54 59W2 offers best features and although it does not have, Acer I5 10210U 802 11Ax Fingerprint A515 54 59W2’s feature is unbeatable. We would recommend you to go ahead with this if you want an all rounder Best Acer Aspire 5 A51552 Under 100$
Why should you buy a laptop?
Whether you are a student, a working professional, or a homemaker, we have come to a point when just about everyone needs a laptop. While some people use laptops purely for work, some use them to be in touch with their near and dear ones. Students need laptops to access the world of information available on-line. There are a variety of laptops out there, and it might be an overwhelming decision to make when it comes to choosing the best laptop that suits your requirements.
What should you consider when buying laptops?
Not all types of laptops are suitable for everyone. You select a laptop based on your particular needs and requirements. After going through thousands of laptop reviews, we have listed down some quick tips to help you with your choice.
Pick your platform: In most cases, you will have to pick between Mac, Windows, Linux, or Chrome OS. Each of these operating systems is unique in their own way and offer some very specific features that make people love the OS that they find to be convenient to use.
Decide if you are looking for a flexible model: With the growing popularity of tablets, people today prefer these hand-held devices for the convenience they offer. Many laptop manufacturers, therefore, provide a flexible laptop model that can be switched from the traditional form to a tablet mode with a detachable screen.
Choose the right size: This is a feature that primarily depends on your needs and how portable you want your laptop to be. 13-to-14-inch laptops are the most popular, as they have screens that are adequately sized, and are convenient to carry around as well.
Check the keyboard: No matter how good the laptop is, if it does not have a well-placed keyboard and touchpad, it will be uncomfortable to use. You should be sure to check the ergonomics of your keyboard.
Pick your specifications appropriately: Check aspects such as the RAM, hard drive space, processor speed, etc., and match these specifications with your requirements.