Finding your suitable readers for 250gig ssd drive for lenovo y700 is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for 250gig ssd drive for lenovo y700 including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
520 reviews analysed
1. Samsung 860 PRO SSD 256GB – 2.5 Inch SATA III Internal Solid State Drive with V-NAND Technology (MZ-76P256BW)
- INNOVATIVE V-NAND TECHNOLOGY: Powered by Samsung V-NAND Technology, the 860 PRO SSD offers optimized performance for everyday computing as well as rendering large-sized 4K videos and 3D data used by the latest applications
- ENHANCED READ WRITE SPEEDS: Sequential read and write performance levels of up to 560MB/s and 530MB/s, respectively
- SECURE ENCRYPTION: Protect data by selecting security options, including AES 256-bit hardware-based encryption compliant with TCG Opal and IEEE 1668
- WARRANTY AND COMPATIBILITY: 5-year limited warranty
- Windows 8/Windows 7/Windows Server 2003 (32 bit and 64 bit), Vista (SP1 and above), XP (SP2 and above), MAC OSX and Linux
- INCLUDED CONTENTS: 2.5 inches (7 millimeter) SATA 3 (6 Gb/s) SSD & User Manual (All other cables, screws, brackets not included)
- Reliability (MTBF): 1.5 Million Hours Reliability (MTBF)
Industry leading reliability: Powered by the latest V-NAND technology and a robust algorithm-based controller, the Samsung 860 PRO SSD readily handles heavy workloads of high-end PCs, workstations and NAS (Network Attached Systems) to give lasting assurance to gamers, IT and creative professionals. Speeds are consistent and sustained, even under heavy workloads and multitasking. The 860 PRO Solid State Drive performs at sequential read speeds up to 560MB/s with the combination of the latest V-NAND and a refined controller, delivering sequential write speeds up to 530MB/s. The smart compatibility of the SSD lets you benefit from faster, more fluid communication with your host system. The refined ECC algorithm and a new MJX controller generate higher speeds, and the improved queued trim enhances Linux compatibility.
2. Samsung 970 EVO 500GB – NVMe PCIe M.2 2280 SSD (MZ-V7E500BW)
- Built with Samsung’s industry leading V-NAND technology for reliable and superior performance
- Read speeds up to 3,500MB/s* with a 5-year limited warranty and exceptional endurance up to 1,200 TBW* (* May vary by capacity)
- Seamless cloning and file transfers with the Samsung Magician Software, the ideal SSD management solution for performance optimization and data security with automatic firmware updates
- Samsung’s Dynamic Thermal Guard reduces risk of overheating and minimizes performance drops. Supports trim required operating system support, garbage collection and s.m.a.r.t
- The NVMe interface (PCIe M.2 2280) offers enhanced bandwidth, low latency, and power efficiency, perfect for tech enthusiasts, high-end gamers, and 4K & 3D content designers.Machine washable microfiber mop head
Samsung’s 970 EVO continues to lead industry standards with V-NAND technology for reliable and superior performance. Accelerate into next-gen computing with read speeds up to 3,500MB/s* and a 5-year limited warranty with exceptional endurance up to 1,200 TBW*. Experience the SSD that goes further. * May vary by capacity. Memory – More than 2 GB DRAM
3. Seagate Barracuda 120 SSD 250GB Internal Solid State Drive – 2.5 Inch SATA 6GB/S for Computer Desktop PC Laptop (ZA250CM10003)
Seagate barracuda 120 SSD is a 2.5-Inch SATA solid-state drive that features a next-gen controller combined with the latest 3D TLC NAND technology to provide increased dependability and speed for PC upgrades.
4. WD_Black SN750 250GB NVMe Internal Gaming SSD – Gen3 PCIe, M.2 2280, 3D NAND – WDS250G3X0C
The WD BLACK SN750 NV Me SSD delivers top-tier performance for gaming and hardware enthusiasts who are looking to build or upgrade their PC. The WD BLACK SN750 NV Me SSD rivals some of the best performing drives on the market to help give gamers that competitive edge. An exclusive WD BLACK SSD dashboard with gaming mode improves game performance
5. Crucial P1 1TB 3D NAND NVMe PCIe M.2 SSD – CT1000P1SSD8
- Capacity: Up to 2TB with sequential reads/writes up to 2,000/1,700 MB/s
- NVMe PCIe interface marks the next step in storage innovation
- Micron 3D NAND advancing the World’s memory and storage technology for 40 years
- NVMe Standard Self Monitoring and Reporting Technology (Smart)
- Redundant Array of Independent NAND (RAIN)
Whether you are trying to get in the game faster or store all your precious memories, the Crucial P1 SSD delivers. Capacities start at 500GB and scale to 2TB. Accelerate performance with the latest NVMe PCIe technology. The P1 is designed to be the only storage upgrade you need — storage, speed, and dependability. Accelerate everything.
6. WD Blue SN550 500GB NVMe Internal SSD – Gen3 x4 PCIe 8Gb/s, M.2 2280, 3D NAND, Up to 2,400 MB/s – WDS500G2B0C
Put NVMe power at the heart of your PC for lightning-fast, ultra-responsive performance. The WD Blue SN550 NVMe SSD can deliver over 4 times the speed of our best SATA SSDs. Whether you’re working, creating, casual gaming or processing large amounts of data, take advantage of this powerful internal drive’s high speeds to do more, Faster. Available in capacities up to 1TB* in an affordable M.2 2280 form factor, there’s no time Like now to make the change to NVMe. | *1gb = 1 billion bytes and 1TB = one trillion bytes. Actual user capacity may be less, depending on operating environment.
7. WD Blue 250GB PC SSD – SATA 6 Gb/s M.2 2280 Solid State Drive – WDS250G1B0B [Old Version]
- Sequential read speeds of up to 545MB/s and sequential write speeds of up to 525MB/s.
- An industry-leading 1.75M hours Mean Time To Failure (MTTF) and several error-correction technologies for lasting reliability.
- Optimized for multitasking to simultaneously run resource-heavy applications without system slow-down.
- Available in 2.5”/7mm and M.2 2280 models to accommodate most PCs.
- WD FIT Lab certification for compatibility across a wide range of laptop and desktop computers.
Wd Blue 250Gb Internal Ssd – Sata 6 Gb/S M.2 2280 Solid State Drive – Wds250G1B0B
8. Maxone 250GB Ultra Slim Portable External Hard Drive HDD USB 3.0 for PC, Mac, Laptop, PS4, Xbox one – Rose Pink
- ✔ Ultra Slim and Sturdy Metal Design: Merely 0.4 inch thick. All-Aluminum anti-scratch model delivers remarkable strength and durability, keeping this portable hard drive running cool and quiet
- ✔ Compatible With: Microsoft Windows 10/ Windows 8.1/ Windows 8/ Windows 7, Mac OS (★10.6.5 and above)/ Linux
- ✔ Improve PC Performance: Powered by USB 3.0 technology, this USB hard drive is much faster than – but still compatible with – USB 2.0 backup drive, allowing for super fast transfer speed at up to 5 Gbit/s
- ✔ Plug and Play: The external drive is ready to use without external power supply or software installation needed. Ideal extra storage for your PC and Laptop
- ✔ What’s Included: Portable external hard drive, 19-inch(48.26cm) USB 3.0 hard drive cable, user’s manual, 3-Year manufacturer warranty with free technical support service
9. Sabrent 256GB Rocket NVMe PCIe M.2 2280 Internal SSD High Performance Solid State Drive (SB-ROCKET-256)
- M.2 PCIe Gen3 x 4 Interface. Built to the PCIe 3.1 specification / NVMe 1.3 Compliant.
- Power Management Support for APST / ASPM / L1.2.
- Supports SMART and TRIM commands. Supports ONFi 2.3, ONFi 3.0, ONFi 3.2 and ONFi 4.0 interface.
- Advanced Wear Leveling, Bad Block Management, and Over-Provision.
- All Sabrent SSDs come with FREE Sabrent Acronis True Image for Sabrent Software for easy Cloning. For those who require a specific sector size to clone their existing SSDs: A newly released Sabrent utility enables users to re-format the Rocket drive and choose the sector size of their liking, either 512-bytes or 4K bytes.
The Sabrent 256GB ROCKET NVMe PCIe M.2 2280 Internal SSD High Performance Solid State Drive (SB-ROCKET-256) delivers all the advantages of flash disk technology with PCIe Gen3 x4 interface and it is fully compliant with the standard Next Generation Form Factor (NGFF), commonly known as M.2.
Based on 3D TLC NAND Flash memory, its Read speeds performance speeds can reach up to 3100 MB/s. Power consumption is much lower than traditional hard drives, making it the best embedded solution for new systems.
M.2 PCIe Gen3 x 4 Interface.
PCIe 3.1 Compliant / NVMe 1.3 Compliant.
Power Management Support for APST / ASPM / L1.2.
Supports SMART and TRIM commands. Supports ONFi 2.3, ONFi 3.0, ONFi 3.2 and ONFi 4.0 interface.
Advanced Wear Leveling, Bad Block Management, and Over-Provision.
• 256GB NVMe PCIe M.2 2280 SSD.
• User Manual.
10. addlink S20 256GB SSD 3D NAND 2.5 inch SATA III 6Gb/s 7mm Internal Solid State Drive Read 510MB/s Write 400MB/s
- 【Capacity】256GB + built-in SmartECC and SmartRefresh for state of the art data retention and error correction ensures continued reliable data transfer
- 【Speed Technology】 SATA III 6Gb/s interface and built in with 3D NAND flash, the S20 achieves exceptional transfer speeds of up to 510MB/s read and 400MB/s write. Easy upgrade for speeding up computer performance
- 【Form Factor 】The 2.5″ form factor is a perfect fit for a wider array of systems. Ideal for PCs, laptops, and other portable computing devices
- 【Operating Voltage】0.9V~3.6V
- 【After service】3-year limited warranty
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 250Gig Ssd Drive For Lenovo Y700 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!