741 reviews analysed
1. POWERTEC 70200 2-1/2" Three-Machine Dust Collection Kit
- Create your own 3-machine dust-collection network
- Installs quickly and easily
- Tailor your dust-collection system to your specific needs and shop room specifications
- Includes two 45-degree elbow connectors, two Y-fittings, three blast gates and twenty 2-1/2-Inch key hose clamps
- Fittings and gates constructed of durable, rugged, anti-abrasion ABS plastic
- It is recommended to ground your assembly to eliminate static electricity when employing included fittings and gates
The POWERTEC 70200 2-1/2-inch three-machine dust Collection kit, provides a convenient selection of choice components Ideal for connecting your dust Collector to three separate machines. You’ll have everything you need to customize a high-quality; effective and efficient dust-extraction system, thus ensuring that dust and debris are extracted straight from your power tools and machinery directly into your dust Collector. Clean, healthier air and neat workshop surfaces are but a starter kit away. This handy and practical set includes two 45-degree elbow connectors, two y-fittings, three essential Blast Gates, and twenty 2-1/2-inch key hose clamps. The elbow connectors allow for smooth directional airflow around bends and corners, and are useful in hard-to-reach places. The y-connectors facilitate a dual hose branch connection from a single main hose line. The Blast Gates increase the efficiency of your dust Collection system by seamlessly directing the airflow from one machine to another. Finally, the hose clamps ensure airtight connections, critical for high-impact dust extraction. Quick and easy installation saves time and hassle, thus creating more time to get down to the satisfying work of creating superb woodwork. Make it perfect with the POWERTEC 70200 2-1/2-inch three-machine dust Collection kit streamlined, durable, high performing and versatile! Optimize your workshop environment.
2. EVERCONNECT 4830 Flexible PVC Reducing Rubber Coupling with Stainless Steel Clamps, 2" x 1-1/4, Black
- Flexible Coupling Compatible with cast iron, plastic, copper, lead, and steel piping
- Flexible Connectors are Leak-Proof, Rot-Proof and Sealed Against Infiltration and Exfiltration,
- May be used for non-pressure drain, waste, and vent (DWV) piping systems and sewer systems indoors and outdoors
- Conforms to ASTM C1173, CSA B602, Certified and UPC Approved, Rated for underground use
- Each Rubber Fitting is marked with part number, size, and certifications
3. Breeze Power-Seal Stainless Steel Hose Clamp, Worm-Drive, SAE Size 24, 1-1/16" to 2" Diameter Range, 1/2" Bandwidth (Pack of 10)
4. FORMUFIT F112TEE-WH-4 Tee PVC Fitting, Furniture Grade, 1-1/2" Size, White (Pack of 4)
- Fits 1-1/2″ Size PVC Pipe, which has an outside diameter of 1-7/8″ (1.900″)
- Superior, glossy white surface finish with tapered sockets for a Professional appearance
- Manufactured in the USA from durable and UV-resistant Furniture Grade PVC.
- Will not crack, change color or degrade over time like other sub-par PVC fittings.
Maintains the same socket depth, fit, finish and color as all other FORMUFIT products.
5. Winters PFQ Series Stainless Steel 304 Dual Scale Liquid Filled Pressure Gauge with Brass Internals, 30" Hg Vacuum-0-30 psi/kpa,2-1/2" Dial Display, +/-1.5% Accuracy, 1/4" NPT Bottom Mount
- Brass wetted parts for measuring non-corrosive liquid and gas pressure
- Circular dial is filled with glycerin and enclosed in a stainless steel 304 case for corrosion resistance
- Measures pressure with single (psi) or dual scale (psi/kPa)/(psi/bar)/(Hg. vacuum/kPa)/(Hg. vacuum/bar)
- Display accuracy is + or – 2.5% of full scale value for the 1.5″ (40 mm) and 2″ (50 mm) gauges, and + or – 1.5% of full scale value for the 2.5″ (63 mm) and 4″ (100 mm) gauges
- Lower mount or center back male connection with 1/8″, 1/4″, or 1/2″ NPT rate with restricted orifice
The Winters PFQ series pressure gauge with brass wetted parts has a glycerin-filled circular dial enclosed in a stainless steel 304 case, and a male connection, and measures pressure with a single or dual scale with an accuracy of + or – 1.5% or 2.5%. The OT58 brass wetted parts are for measuring non-corrosive liquid and gas pressure. The stainless steel 304 case is also corrosion resistant and is Ingress Protection certified IP65 for protection against solid objects, including dust or liquids. The circular dial comes in 1.5″ (40 mm), 2″ (50 mm), 2.5″ (63 mm), or 4″ (100 mm) diameters and is filled with glycerin for protection against vibration and pulsation. The dial is white aluminum with black and red markings. It has an aluminum, anodized black, pointer and the lens is polycarbonate for high impact resistance. The gauge measures pressure with a single psi scale or a dual scale of psi/kPa, psi/bar, Hg. vacuum/kPa, or Hg. vacuum/bar. The gauge is accurate to + or – 2.5% of full scale value for the 1.5″ and 2″ dials and accurate to + or – 1.5% of full scale value for the 2.5″ and 4″ dials. The male connection comes with a 1/8″, 1/4″, or 1/2″ NPT (National Pipe Thread) rate with a restricted orifice and is located at the bottom or center back of the gauge. The movement is OT59 brass, and the welding is silver alloy. The 6″ (150 mm) socket gasket, the fill plug, and the lens ring gasket are all made of nitrile rubber for a tight seal. The over-pressure limit is 25% for pressures up to 1,400psi (9,653kPa) and 15% for pressures over 1,400psi (9,653kPa). The working pressure is a maximum of 75% of full scale value. The operating temperature is -4 to 150 degrees F (-20 to 65 degrees C). This pressure gauge is suitable for pumps, compressors, hydraulic presses, machinery, pneumatic equipment, and motors in harsh environments.
Pressure gauges are instruments used to measure the pressure of a gas or liquid inside a vessel and, often, to help ensure the optimal amount of pressure for a given application. Pressure gauges can range from everyday instruments, such as those used to measure the air pressure in a car or bicycle tire, to highly accurate gauges used in mechanical and industrial processing. Most often, pressure gauges measure pressure relative to another reference. For instance, gauge pressure measures pressure relative to ambient air. An example of a pressure gauge measuring relative to ambient air is a tire pressure gauge or a blood pressure gauge. Differential pressure is the difference in pressure between two points, such as when measuring liquid flow along various points in a pipeline. An absolute pressure gauge measures pressure relative to a perfect vacuum, such as an atmospheric or barometric pressure gauge. All types of pressure gauges include either a male or a female mount to connect to the vessel where pressure is being measured, and display results on a dial with varying increments of measure across a given range.
Winters Instruments manufactures pressure gauges, thermometers, diaphragm seals, pressure transmitters, and switches. The company, founded in 1953, is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.
6. Cole-Parmer Male reducing tees 1/2 x 1/4" Pack of 10
7. Beduan Stainless Steel 1/2" Hose Barb, 3 Way Tee T Shape Barbed Co2 Splitter Fitting
- Material: Made of 304 stainless steel, corrosion resistant ductility at high temperatures, and low magnetic permeability.
- Size: 1/2”Barb x 1/2”Barb x 1/2”Barb – 12mm Barb x 12mm Barb x 12mm Barb.
- Fitting connects to hose on all ends.
- Barbed fitting creates a tight seal on flexible and semi-rigid hose when used with a hose clamp or crimp sleeve or ferrule (sold separately).
- Hose fittings are used in systems such as beer brewing, air compressors, automatic manufacturing operations, aircraft controls, and tire installation in industries including agriculture, mining, road construction, firefighting, and aviation.
This hose fitting is made of 304 stainless steel and connects three lengths of hose in a branch tee. Barbed fittings create a tight seal on flexible and semi-rigid hose when used with a hose clamp or crimp sleeve or ferrule (sold separately). Hose fittings connect, control, change the direction of flow, and terminate the flow in piping and hose systems.
8. NIGO 3-Way Tee Brass Hose Fitting (1, 1/2" x 1/2" x 1/2" Barb)
9. Sasonco PVC Elbow Corner Side Outlet Tee Fitting Tee PVC Fitting Elbow PVC Elbow Corner Side Outlet Tee Fitting PVC Elbow Fittings (3 Way 1/2", 8)
- Size&Types: Size 1/2″ , Type 3Way
- Material & Standard: PVC, SCH 40
- Protection: UV Resistant
- Widely Application: for Furniture Grade,Greenhouse shed Pipe Fittings, Tent Connection,Build Heavy Duty PVC Furniture and Dog Bed
- One year Warranty: If you receive a package that is missing or damaged, please contact our customer service.
Size&Types: Size 1/2″ , Type 3Way
Material & Standard: PVC, SCH 40
Protection: UV Resistant
Widely Application: for Furniture Grade,Greenhouse shed Pipe Fittings, Tent Connection,Build Heavy Duty PVC Furniture and Dog Bed
8 x 3Way 1/2″
10. POWERTEC 70179 Y-Fitting, 2-1/2"
The durable POWERTEC 2-1/2-Inch Y-Fitting is the ideal solution for expanding your dust hose collection system, thereby optimizing system efficiency, flexibility and effectiveness. Use this sturdy, tight-fitting connector to facilitate a dual hose branch (connection) from a single main hose line. This handy component allows you the ability to connect two separate machines – or two hoses from the same machine – directly to the dust collector’s main hose. Our premium airtight fittings help ensure that potent dust and debris is extracted and sucked straight into your dust collector, and clear, clean air is returned into your workshop environment. Allows your dust collection system the capacity to service multiple machines. Make it perfect with POWERTEC fittings – streamlined, simple to use, versatile! Three 2-1/2-inch nominal ends measure 2-31/64”” O. D. and 2-7/32″ I. D.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 2 12 Inch Vacuum Tee for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!